Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ixtab the godess of suicide... my counter take.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ixtab the godess of suicide... my counter take. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » December 29, 2014 1:32pm | Report

Ixtab the goddess of suicide

Mage (ranged)

base health 375 + 77 per level
base mana 290 + 43 per level
Basic attack speed 1 + .019 per level swing chain .5, .5, 1.35 The first two attacks hit in an aoe size of isis 3rd basic attack the last only hits a single target but hits for 1.5 damage
basic attack damage 36 + 2.2 per level (plus 30% magical power)
Protections (P) 10 + 2 per level
Protections (M) 25+ .25 per level

passive (piercing depression)
As things die around her Ixtab gains penetrations as the sting of those near to you dieing penetrates the heart. Stacks fade over time one every 6 seconds of something not dieing within a radius of 50. 2 penetrations per stack max of 15 stacks. Additionally Ixtab can kill herself with the health drain on her abilities if she does so she inflicts half of her total health as damage to any and all friendlies and enemies in a radius of 15.

Seething Sadness steroid)
Ixtab lets out a screech of utter self loathing
Ixtab buffs/debuffs herself and a nearby ally through terrible self loathing and agony
Granting herself 5%/11%/18%/24%/29% movement speed
5%/15%/20%/30%/32% increased AA power scaling
2/4/6/8/10 extra penetrations
-5%/-10%/-15%/-20%/-25% reduced protections
The Friendly god who receives this effect only receives half of the effects both bonuses and detriments

Shared agony (line)
Ixtab stabs herself in the chest
dealing 2%/4%/5%/6%/7% of her Max health
Enemies in a line, as long as Ra's celestial beam but slightly wider take 85/140/195/245/300 (62% of magical power) with an additional damage being done equal to double what she inflicted upon herself.

Drowning Woe (aoe)
Ixtab feeds off the pain of others
In an aoe radius 25 Ixtab make a pool woe lasting 5 seconds
Enemies in the radius are slowed by 18% taking 15/30/35/45/50 (plus 18% of your magical power) every .5 seconds
Additionally if when this ability expires it leaves behind a ball of pain which if Ixtab walks over will restore health to her based upon 10% of damage done to minions and 20% of damage done to enemy gods. Alternately she can chose to basic attack it to detonate for 10% percent of total damage done in a radius of 10. Doing so removes 2% of her remaining health. This ball lasts 8 seconds after pool expires.

Suicide (ult)
Ixtab throws a noose around her neck and hoists herself into the sky becoming untargetable at an altitude 3/4 that of thor in his ult. While in the air here health drains away at an ever increasing rate. While up in the air she looks down and can create an Aoe (size depending on duration of time in air) that will do 100%/115%/140%/150%/165% of the damage done to herself as damage before protections to anyone in the aoe As well as rooting them for 1.5 seconds. Max size of aoe is 23

Please not I am not suicidal by any means and am a very happy person. I just saw that someone had made a god Idea of Ixtab and thought I could do it better.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » December 29, 2014 1:34pm | Report
She is intended to be a lategame centered god where if you built her correctley (health and power but benefitting from cdr and attack speed) then she can deal ungodly amounts of damage through self inflicted pain and suffereing.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nfounder3 » December 29, 2014 9:33pm | Report
I love the Idea of self hurt for others but in the ancient Mayan culture suicide was an honorable/good thing. Also ixtab helps dead people who committed suicide and is also the goddess of sacrifice, death by war and death by childbirth.

nfounder3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 29, 2014 9:37pm | Report
This might be too...morbid a concept to include. But nonetheless, it should be reviewed by people as a god idea nonetheless.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » December 30, 2014 8:39am | Report
Okay, so if I changed it around a little bit as far as theme, how does the damage seem? Fair, op or underpowered?

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }