Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Itra - A new pantheon idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Itra - A new pantheon idea 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by holyterra » September 20, 2016 9:03am | Report

Introduction

Note:

This pantheon is a work of fiction!

Hello everybody...how have you been doing, good? Well i'm not here do discuss you mental state i'm here do discuss about this new pantheon.*The writer throws somthing out of the window*Shut up John I have work to do here! Ahem, excuse me, well shall we get to it?

Lore

Land of Itra, a realm much like our own, watched for all it's time by beings known as Eternals or Lords, in our realm, Gods. Their existance is said to go back to creation of everything, The Sundering. But the land they watch has become a shadow of it's former glory. The whole land became engulfed in war, those who serve gods, labeled as heratics, killed in masses. But the Lords remained silent. If it comes to a war between beings like them the land is doomed. But the wars of that scale were being present somewhere elese. Our Realm. As our gods waged war, the powers connected the realms, creating rifts, portals on Itra, to the unknown. As the watchers tried to restore balance between realms they found themselves in a world much like their own.

And now with no way back to their lands and unknown calling for their aid, they must make a decision: Who is an ally and who the enemy?
Notes

Gods

--> Farron, the First Watcher (Warrior)

--> Iranelle, the Soul Warden (Mage)

--> Ko'el, the Cosmic Guardian (Guardian)

--> Anir, the Dreadblade (Assasin)

--> Lynele, the Dark Exile (Hunter)

Notes

Final Words

Well...wait we're at the end already? Oh, okay then. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed the idea and I will see you again soon!
Notes

holyterra

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }