Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Item Idea: Kavacha

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Item Idea: Kavacha 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kaalhai » June 10, 2021 6:32pm | Report
I think crit is pretty strong at the moment, but I’m not blaming it on crit itself. I feel the problem lies with a lack of a way to deal with crit as an individual and as a team. I’ve take. Some feedback from others I’ve been consulting and think this idea for an item could be viable. This thread is going to be my research, as an item needs to be accepted by more than just myself and a few others obviously. I’m looking for all the feedback I can get on ways to improve this ideas functionality, as well as its viability in all levels of play.
—————————————————-
Item Name: Kavacha

Physical Protections: 50
Health: 150
HP5: 20

Passive: After being critically hit, gain a stack of (?). Each stack of (?) will decrease incoming critical strike bonus damage by 10%. Critical damage decrease from Kavacha does not stack with other % effects. Once at 5 stacks, they are consumed to activate Preserve (when off cooldown).

Preserve (Aura): All allied gods within 75 units take 20% reduced damage from critical strikes for 6s. This effect can only trigger once every 45 seconds.
————————————————-
I’m looking for advice on how to further balance this item, as it could be considered strong by some. Also advice on how to make it more desirable to pick up over spectral, seeing as the effects would not stack.

Thanks in advance!

Kaalhai

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pwuntahs » August 5, 2021 12:56pm | Report
I am down for anything that makes crit less meta. I despise it :)

Pwuntahs

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }