Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Isis abilities

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Isis abilities 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by melbein » August 12, 2014 1:33pm | Report
Isis is a nice character but some of your moves needs a tune up. Her 1st ability wing gust is great no need to change that. Her 2nd ability spirit ball is nice but should intesify any other CC effects the enemy is affected by. Her 3rd ability dispel magic is really useless to me. It needs something else like damage added or adding random CC effects while under dispel magic.
Her ultimate dmg/heal is fine, but the dmg reduction needs to be 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% and increase the dmg to enemies by 15% so it does more protecting and dmg/heal and isis when activating the ability should teleport to the middle of the staff and pull it out the ground so she always get the heal. I know the dmg reduction will reduce the amount going into the ultimate but it will keep isis and her allies protected longer. Let me know what you think.

melbein

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bitchboi » August 12, 2014 1:49pm | Report
isis is actually pretty stronk rn
Hey guys. I'm the one you call *****boi. Not very kid friendly but sadly it is true.

bitchboi

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » August 13, 2014 2:43pm | Report
Isis is in a great position, in my opinion.

Her spirit ball is one of the most powerful mage attacks, in my opinion. Does a ton of damage and has a nice stun to it. No need for any changes to it.

Her dispel magic is very far from useless. Back when I first started playing her, I never used it much, but when I realized the uses I could get out of it, it was amazing. Not only does it silence, it slows, and not only that, it actually steals magic protection. The silence lasts for two seconds and the stolen protections lasts for 2.5 seconds, which in Smite, is a long time. Not too sure on the hard numbers for the slow, but it's a decent amount as well. It's a great skill for setting something up, such as an attack from your spirit ball. It can also help for escaping. Say you see an enemy Ymir coming your way, and you're likely to die if he freezes you. Just throw up dispel magic on him and gust away from him.

Her ult, in my opinion, is one of the most unique ults in-game right now. It is such a versatile skills. It can be used for offense or defense. It can heal yourself and allies, and it can also damage enemies. It's great to use for zoning, and if need be, you can even just quickly use it on an escaping enemy.

All-in-all, Isis is one of those very special cases where she is in a very good position right now. She's not too powerful, but she can definitely hold up on her own to the big boys in the right hands. She's also not the most straight forward character in this game, in that she's very versatile depending on what the situation is. She can be a very good offensive character, but with her abilities, she can be a very good supporting character as well. That's why she's my favorite god/goddess in the game
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by melbein » August 13, 2014 5:35pm | Report
I see your point soapsuds, but I don't think isis benefits from the magical protection stolen. I can use isis pretty good, but I been knock out of my ultimates circle before i can get the heal so i wish she teleport into the circle when activating it to always get it off. Her ultimate works great with other gods ultimates that trap characters but still hard to take full advantage since they can run out of it before the damage is full.

melbein

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }