Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Iris The Goddess of Rainbows

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Iris The Goddess of Rainbows 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » May 6, 2014 8:08pm | Report

IRIS The Goddess of Rainbows

ABILITIES

Gift of Color

:
For each time Iris damages an enemy(s), she gains a color ( the 7 colors of rainbow ). She gains 2 MP5 for each gem triggered. If all 7 are triggered then her next successful damage skill or basic attack will replenish 15% of her missing mana.

Arc/ Double Rainbow

:
Iris shoots a rainbow towards a target area dealing damage. If cast on a prism then, there will be a secondary cast as extension from the prism equivalent to half of the skill's cast range. If target are already hit by an arc by the same skill, they will only receive 50% of the secondary rainbow
Damage:90/140/190/240/290 (+80% of your magical power)
Mana: 75/85/95/100/105
Cooldown: 13s

Prism

:
Iris creates a prism to a target area. The prism stays there unless is cast placed somewhere else and also reveals the nearby area. The prism is able to provide secondary effects to Iris' abilities. After three casts of abilities to the prism, it explodes dealing damage.
Limit of Prism(s):1/1/1/1/2
Mana: 65/75/85/95/105
Cooldown: 15s
Damage: 65/85/105/125/145 + (50% of magical power)

Anomalous Colors

:
Iris bursts color towards nearby enemies dealing damage and applying an increasing slow. If cast on a prism, then area around a prism becomes volatile slowing anyone in the area and roots them if they are in it for 2s.
Slow: 15-55% in 3 s
Root Duration: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 s
Mana: 85/95/105/125/145
Damage: 65/75/85/95/105 + (75% magical power)

Color Ride

:
Iris gains ludicrous bonus speed. She leaves a trail of color behind her path volatile to enemies. When she rides over a prism, the prism area becomes filled with the colors (12 ft radius). The ultimate cooldown is refreshed everytime Iris achieves "gift of color"
Damage: 100 + ( 50% Magical Power) each second in color trail
Mana: 25/30/35/40/45 mana per second
Cooldown: 60s
Trail Duration: 4s (so you see color trail fading)
Bonus Speed: 100% ( have to steer like Geb roll)

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 12, 2014 11:32am | Report
RAINBOWs :D

I love it! Very nice mage , Not too much burst which I like.

The ulti, mana per second? So you can activate it and then when you disable to goes on cooldown? I think giving it 0s cooldown and mana per second and ability to activate/deactivate it. Allowing a mobile mage that can deal damage over a time, more damage the longer the fight progresses.

All just suggestions :) , keep up the good work and good luck with future!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nfounder3 » June 28, 2014 5:41am | Report
I love it. I made an Iris of my own but she is an assassin/ warrior with an arm cannon that shot rainbows. Her ult is double rainbow all the way and I based her abilities on styles of art like cubism and abstract.

nfounder3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » June 28, 2014 11:22am | Report
Awesome. She's balanced, I love the abilities, and also rainbows. Definitely a great kit for the goddess of Rainbows. All the way across the sky.
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }