Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Inari Should be the next Goddess

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Inari Should be the next Goddess 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SylannV » February 23, 2014 8:29am | Report
I love her mythose and we need more Japanese gods.

She would be probably be a Mage (Maybe Assassin)

Her Passive would be a scent like ward, where she has a fox spirit (Like jack rabbit) that follows her around and when a enemy god come in sight he will show on the mini map. And then after if a enemy god become out of sight the scent is still caught and will still show on mini map for a short time.

Her 1 (No name) could be a cone target where he swipes at any enemy in range with a claw attack.

Her 2 (Spiritual Exchange) could be a transform in a fox spirit where her speed increase (acting as a get away).

Her 3 (Fields of Life) could be a summoning a rice field around her acting as a heal for her and allies for a short time.

And Her Ult (Blossom Storm) could be a storm of Cherry blossom leafs around her dealing damage and stunning before hand.

Alternatives:

(Fox Burst) In a straight line Launches fox spirits doing a stun and damage.

(Stand Guard) Place a fox spirit asking as a ward that keep guard and will attack enemy gods that cross its path. (Will only attack minions if attack by them first)

(Track) After attacking an enemy god she can follow there track for a period time knowing where they go.

(Aid of the 9 Tails) Takes on the spirit of the 9 tails which boost her speed and attack greatly.

There's my idea. Foxes are the best :3

SylannV

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 23, 2014 9:07am | Report
Only thing, Physical Mages can't exist. There would be nothing stopping you from building her autoattack centric AND getting the most out of your abilities. If she had mage-like base damage and scaling, she would be completely OP and outclass every other Warrior and Mage in the game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SylannV » February 23, 2014 9:10am | Report
Ah I didn't think that :\

SylannV

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » February 23, 2014 10:47am | Report
So long as critical hit mechanics exist, physical mages are impossible to make without them being broken.

Just look what happened when Neith was introduced. She was originally meant to be a physical mage, but ended up working too well as a ranged carry.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }