Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Idea dump

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Idea dump 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MythOfMercury » March 2, 2014 4:20pm | Report
Mercury skins:
The Phycopomp.An older looking Mercury with more traditional Hermes look. His blur effect is taken out entirely, making him disappear instead. This makes him hard to follow when using certain abilities.

The Sandman
Because Hypnos has been suggested multiple times before. Random fact though, Mercury can be substituted as a sandman figure. Sandman Mercury is wearing an old fashion pajama button on one piece with the puffball pointy hat and bunny slippers.

Item ideas: A few items I think could be added.

The Spear of Destiny. When activated it allows a player to fire a single ranged projectile for extreme range. Target hit is stunned and slowed. Has a recharge of 90s. Stun effect is 0/.5/1s . The stun effect progresses as 10/20/25% for five seconds after the stun. Target also receives damage equal to 10% of their remaining health.

Sword of Mars. Based on the cursed sword Im having trouble remembering it was also known as the sword of Mars. Anyway the myth went that whoever held the sword could not be defeated in battle, but would eventually die from the sword.
Cost: 1000/2500/3500
+70 Physical Power
+30 Physical penetration
+25 critical strike damage
PASSIVE - After striking an opponent 5 times in 15sec an invincibility is activated. During this time you will glow gold and cannot be harmed for 10sec. All damage you receive during that time will be dealt back to you plus 10% after 30sec have passed. This can kill you. Teleporting back to base can remove the effect.

MythOfMercury

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 3, 2014 6:44pm | Report
I find that the Sword of Mars would only work on heavy all-in suicide bomber assassins, who really just go in to take out one person. Generally, if their team is competent they will damage you while you're trying to assassinate their carry in an effort to peel for the target. This damage alone is enough to kill you, but added 10% will kill you instantly once it ends, no matter what. It could be sick on tanks considering the damage would be reduced by their protections when it is dealt, further allowing them to eat cooldowns for the team, however the stats lend more towards assassins. I do, however like the added crit strike damage. I think that's a cool stat.
All in all, I would only buy this item on either assassins while extremely ahead so their damage is miniscule and just helps me secure kills, or on bruisers where the damage wouldn't hurt me anyway. Sorry for the wall of text.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MythOfMercury » March 5, 2014 2:50pm | Report
No please I enjoy the wall as long as its a response. Thank you for the opinion.

MythOfMercury

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » March 7, 2014 11:31am | Report
Sword of Mars is just an awesome item to buy on assassins or even some bruiser because it would just be a nightmare for any squishy person. My only question is if you could aegis when it does the damage. If so it would be really really OP. And you can't buy physical power on tanks just so you know.
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 7, 2014 2:35pm | Report
CrystalStorm wrote:

Sword of Mars is just an awesome item to buy on assassins or even some bruiser because it would just be a nightmare for any squishy person. My only question is if you could aegis when it does the damage. If so it would be really really OP. And you can't buy physical power on tanks just so you know.

I'd have to disagree.
Assassins take enough damage to kill them even without the extra 10%.
Also, the squishies they're usually diving deal tons of damage too.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » March 8, 2014 9:03am | Report
You didn't understand me.I meant when you are playing a bruiser it's a nightmare for the adcs you are AGAINST.
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 8, 2014 9:38am | Report
CrystalStorm wrote:

You didn't understand me.I meant when you are playing a bruiser it's a nightmare for the adcs you are AGAINST.

No, I did understand you, lol.
If you're diving squishies they have damage.
Damage hurts.
Item makes damage hurt more.
You die.
Owwie.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » March 9, 2014 11:46am | Report
Oh, okie. :(
But i think they would be sad that everyone dives them.
And killing adcs is i think more worth than killing a bruiser. :)

My Smite is IcepriestSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }