Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hypnos,god of sleep...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Hypnos,god of sleep... 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » October 30, 2014 5:01pm | Report
Another god idea!
I was inspired by some other thread for an idea about this god but I can't find it.
If it was you PM me and I'll give credit.
Type:Mage
High CC,difficult to kill.
Passive:Power from sleep
After 3s Hypnos will fall asleep,while asleep all his basic attacks deal 20% increased magical damage and his next ability cast(excluding his ult) will gain an additional effect.After casting an ability while asleep he becomes awake gaining a 5% speed buff until he becomes asleep again.If he is hit while asleep he becomes awake for 1s.
1:Hazy flight
Hypnos flies foward,passing through enemies and creating dream mist where he has flew past,all enemies who enter dream mist are slowed.
Slow:10/15/20/25/30%
If Hypnos is asleep while casting this ability all allies who enter dream mist become invisible.
Dream mist duration:3s
CD:14s
2.Nightmare sphere:
Hypnos creates a sphere of nightmares in a circle AOE,all enemies in the sphere will be feared and after the enemies leave they will still be affected by the nightmares for 1s but will take half the damage.
Damage per tick 20/40/60/80/100(+30% of your magical power)
Fear duration:1s(refreshed every second in the AOE)
If asleep while casting this ability it deals double damage and the fear duration becomes 1.5s.
CD:12/11/10/9/8s
3.Death sleep:
Hypnos selects a god which he puts to sleep(stuns),once the sleepy opponent wakes up they are slowed,if the god is affected by nightmares the slow duration is doubled.
Sleep duration:2/2.25/2.50/2.75/3s
Slow:10/20/30/40/50%
If asleep while casting this ability the stun duration gains an additional second and the slow gains 15%.
CD:18/17/16/15/14s
4.Deep slumber:
Hypnos immediately falls asleep(gaining all their buffs) and is rooted in place. He is CC immune for 6s,during this time he regens 5% of his health per second,all his cooldowns have 90&CDR(ignoring the CDR items and not affecting his ult)and he has increased magical scaling on all abilities and his basic attack(he can still basic attack).
Magical scaling:6/12/18/24/30%
CD:100s
Feel free to leave feedback or point out anything that I missed,should buff or is OP.

Deltacow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » November 2, 2014 1:18pm | Report
Nobody here likes to sleep?D:

Deltacow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » November 19, 2014 3:00pm | Report
I am sad,nobody likes sleeping.

Deltacow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » November 20, 2014 7:32am | Report
it seems like a cool idea but just curious what do you think he would look like. since personally i usually imagine a guy in a grim reaper style (darkish blue or green) cloak but with a dark and smoky expanse under his hood instead of a skull and a wooden, possibly oak, staff.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nfounder3 » November 20, 2014 5:57pm | Report
I like the idea. I think he would look translucent with a cool color scheme. He would be surfing/riding on a bed. When sleeping he will lay on the bed and the bed will be turned somewhat forwards facing. Maybe at a 60 degree angle? He will look like a ghost. His basic attacks are little puffs of gostly smoke. A cool skin for him could be a him as a vampire and he would be flying on a coffin. The puffs of smoke will become bats.

nfounder3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » November 22, 2014 4:43am | Report
Thanks for the feedback guys!I was thinking of a grim reaper style with 2 wings coming out of his head(thats how he was depicted in statues) but I think nfounder's idea is pretty cool too!

Deltacow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }