Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Horus, Egyptian God Of The Sky

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Horus, Egyptian God Of The Sky 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » March 9, 2014 5:51am | Report
Horus: God of the Sky ( falcon) assassin or hunter

Passive: Birds Eye: Horus can use this passive like an active item or ability. When activated he has a small mini map with all enemy locations pop up for 2 seconds for him only. Once finished the enemy clicked is marked and Horus has vision of he or she for 4 seconds no matter the location.
Cooldown: 120/110/100/90/80 seconds

Ability 1: Falcon Dive: Horus selects a target ground location. He leaps up and then quickly dives into his target location dealing 80/110/140/170/200(+20% physical damage) to all enemies in the area. All enemies will also be pushed outward from the landing position. The time between activation and landing is about .4 seconds. He pushes them out similar to the way Aphrodite does.
Mana: 40/50/60/70/80
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Ability 2: Reverse Tornado: Horus spins himself in a counterclockwise direction creating a brief tornado. This tornado will deal 60/100/140/180/220(+15% physical damage) to all enemies in the area. All enemies will also be pulled toward Horus. Sort of like a reverse knock back. Reverse tornado is a few units larger than Falcon Dive. Meant to combo with Falcon Dive.
Mana: 35/50/65/80/95
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Ability 3: Interception: Horus goes in an arc off to one side. He will travel in a boomerang path. He will only go 3/4 of the way around. If he is to intercept an enemy at any point in his path they will take 50/90/130/170/210(+20% physical damage). If Horus hits an enemy at the peak of his path, he will grab that enemy, deal 1.5X the damage and bring them to the end of his path( the peak will be shown as the size of Loki's ultimate). The further the range it is fired, the longer the travel time and the more difficult to hit. He won't move fast enough for this to be considered a useful escape or mobility ability. This ability may be canceled to stop at the current location, but Horus will take 20/40/60/80/100 damage (The reason for the recoil damage s because it can be canceled to be used as an escape, but I don't want it to constantly be used like that so recoil damage could reduce that) ( This ability is very hard to explain. If you have any questions, post in comments).
Mana: 60/70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 14 seconds

Ability 4: High Velocity: Horus gains a bonus of 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% more movement speed and 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% more attack speed for 4 seconds. Horus is also immune to slows for the first 2 seconds. High Velocity will also make Falcon Dive's animation be .1 seconds instead of .4 and increase the speed he moves in Interception slightly.
Mana: 60/75/90/105/120
Cooldown: 90 seconds

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EdisonKhoo » March 9, 2014 6:20am | Report
Which key shall we press to activate that Passive and how do we click the enemy gods lol O.o

And Holy his skills are all too..... ._.
IGN: x2Piperr

EdisonKhoo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » March 9, 2014 8:18am | Report
The passive activation I never thought about. But you pick a god like how you pick with the teleport actives.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 9, 2014 9:38am | Report
I couldn't help but notice that his 1 is extremely similar to an ability on my Nemesis concept.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » March 9, 2014 7:18pm | Report
Umm... I don't see any ability like his 1 that relates to any of the nemesis abilities you made.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 10, 2014 1:07pm | Report
Bergmeister wrote:

Umm... I don't see any ability like his 1 that relates to any of the nemesis abilities you made.

Winged Retaliation. Go look.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » March 11, 2014 4:45pm | Report
No I'm sorry this ability is a jump, but the animation is like thors ultimate. He leaps up and dives to the target location chosen before the small leap.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 11, 2014 5:08pm | Report
Bergmeister wrote:

No I'm sorry this ability is a jump, but the animation is like thors ultimate. He leaps up and dives to the target location chosen before the small leap.

That's exactly what the ability on my thing is, lol.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » March 11, 2014 5:25pm | Report
Lol sorry

Bergmeister

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }