Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hera goddess of Women and Marriage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Hera goddess of Women and Marriage 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 26, 2013 3:39am | Report
Hera, Goddess of Women and Marriage

Class : Mage
Role : Support
Pro : High CC, Medium Sustain
Con : Low Defense

Passive : Woman's Pride
When Hera dies, she recovers 20% allies maximum health and mana

Skill 1 : Jealousy
Hera marks a target, slowing by 10/20/30/40/50% for 4s and silencing them for 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2s. Her abilities have bonus effects on marked enemies. If the mark is consumed, this cooldown is refreshed
Cooldown : 10s. Cost : 40

Skill 2 : Mine!
Hera deals damage to an enemy, dealing 60/120/180/240/300 (+60% magical power) magical damage. Meanwhile, Hera heals herself for 40/80/120/160/200 (+40% magical power). If the target is marked, they lose 20/40/60/80/100 mana.
Cooldown : 12s. Cost :60

Skill 3 : Marriage Power
On first cast Hera targets an ally, increasing their HP5 by 20/40/60/80/100 for 10s. On second cast, Hera summons rings from both of them to a target, dealing 50/105/160/215/270 (+70% magical power) magical damage and knock enemy up. Enemy dealt by both rings are stunned for 1s. Enemy that is marked is stunned for 1s (stack up if both rings hit them).
Cooldown : 14s. Cost : 70

Ultimate : Woman's Judgement
Hera channels for 3s to put a judgement on a big area. At the end, light falls upon the area, blind all enemies and slow them by 30/35/40/45/50% for 3s. Marked enemy is rooted for 1s. All allies are healed for 100/150/200/250/300(+60% magical power). Hera is invisible after the channel for 10s. The next basic attack or ability silence the enemy for 1s (stack with one). Marked enemy is stunned for 2s.
Cooldown : 120/110/100/90/80s. Cost : 150

She is OP, I know it, but I don't know where to edit it

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SlowMotionSpeed » October 26, 2013 8:49am | Report
Yes, she is very overpowered. You can have a god with CC there is never a problem with that , giving them interesting kits is fine, but making them indestructible is just insane.

I don't understand the passive....

First of a 50% slow! That's like a creeping curse no matter when, plus her judgement gives another 50%, if you've noticed most gods in the smite game cap thier slows at 25% or 15% and sometime 30% but you also have to remember there are items such as Gem of Isolation- Hel slow was considered so OP cause gem of isolation could stack on her abilities! And then later nerfed. Also that silence is kinda long on jealousy I would cap it out 3s but 2.5 s is probably better. This is simular to Isis silence and it does damage so I would nerfs scaling and damage on jealousy cause there is no need to steroid boost your other abilities and let jealousy be an improved version of Isis dispel!

Mine! Has a large amount of damage and heal, you can adjust the magic scaling or look at support gods such as Chang'e . Isis, or Aphrodite to learn how to scale and control how much damage, heal, and CC they have... Just remember to balance the skills ... Now taking away mana mechanic seems a little uneccasary and mean to players in solo or mid so you can make the marked target have a controllable CC instead like a stun, slow, or a blind or some sorta CC that you think is better with a marked target

Marriage Power make that a heal not a boost of HPS and nerf the damage scaling and the damage mainly because you already have a lot of healing , there's not a god in game with more than 2 healing abilities and high damage.... All of the supports I mentioned above only had one damaging ability, but Isis had a control amount of damage and hard to target and aim... Also scale the stun time

Ult nerfs slow and no need for root if blinding people and too long invisible time... And scale the stun so it'll do 2s stun on marked target at max level

Now I would just nerfs damage and healing overall for atleast Marriage power and keep a improved damage with marked targets there is just a lot of healing and really bursts damage so if you want a balanced god check out the solo landers damage, how they're abilities used, cooldown, thier CC kits and check out patterns with their abilities such as 1 heal, one CC huge nuke, or DoT a and also remember the supports too... Also having a slow they resets every time another ability is used and a silence is just op.... Just shutting down players with silence and slow then just bursting them with other ability nukes with heals and more cc such as stuns, the enemy can't do anything about you cause your healing and they can't doing anything with so much CC on them and the high damage just cause them to die in just seconds!

SlowMotionSpeed

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }