Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Heimdall, Protector of Asgard

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Heimdall, Protector of Asgard 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » June 8, 2015 6:19pm | Report
Pantheon: Norse (:( No Shinto this time)
Role: Warrior

Passive: Foresight

Every time Heimdall receives an instance of damage, he gains a stack of Foresight. At 10 stacks, the next instance of damage over 150 damage has a 15% damage reduction debuff, consuming all stacks.

1st Ability: Legendary Spin

Heimdall spins his hammer around him, doing damage and bringing all enemies with it until they are all dragged to the end point of the spin, directly in front of Heimdall, where they are stunned for 0.5s.

Damage: 50/105/170/235/300 (+ 60% of your Physical Power)
Mana: 80
Cooldown: 15s

2nd Ability: Gjallarhorn's Roar

Heimdall blasts Gjallarhorn, healing all allies in a circle around him and giving them protections for a short duration. Every enemy hit receives an attack speed debuff and grants Heimdall one stack of Foresight for each enemy hit (max. 4).

Protections: 14/19/24/19/34
Healing: 70/110/150/190/230
Attack Speed debuff: 25%
Mana: 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown: 18s

3rd Ability: Spirit of the Ram

Heimdall uses his inherent abilities of a ram, charging in a line in front of him, doing damage. At the end of the dash, he swings his hammer in a cone in front of him, knocking back all enemies hit.

Dash damage: 65/100/135/170/205 (+40% of your Physical Power)
Cone damage: 70 +50 for every 5 stacks of Foresight
Mana: 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 14s

Ultimate Ability: Whitest of the Gods

Heimdall shines with a brilliant light that grants him movement speed and physical power. At the end of the duration, Heimdall fires the energy in a line in front of him, dealing damage. During the duration of the white light, Foresight is instantly activated and its effect is doubled for the duration.

Movement Speed buff: 40/50/60/70/80%
Physical Power: 85
Duration: 5s
Damage: 100/175/250/325/400 (+ 90% of your Physical Power)
Mana: 120
Cooldown: 100s

I'm waiting for Subzero's feedback, as it's usually the most in-depth.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » April 20, 2016 11:06am | Report
I do like this concept, the only thing that I see that kinda bugs me aren't the moves or scaling, it's just some lore, Heimdall doesn't have a hammer, in the stories he has a weird sword, oddly with a face on it's crossguard, and I dont recall at all him having attributes of a ram, I recall there being a rooster somewhere involved but I don't know for sure, but who knows I may be wrong on the ram part, but I know he doesn't have a hammer. I am glad Gjallarhorn is gettin some love, and the ultimate is interesting too.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » April 23, 2016 2:10pm | Report
Thanks!

He is sometimes associated with rams, although it is not a very deep connection. I just looked him up on Wikipedia and worked from there (genius, I know). As far as the hammer, I have no clue where that came from. Just kind of thought it would suit his abilities well, and so I chose a hammer. The sword could also work with his moveset though.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }