Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

god ults need new ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » god ults need new ideas 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scezory » December 16, 2013 3:57pm | Report
I have noticed that the ult of a few gods are really similar (sun wukong, thanatos, thor, apollo) I guess thor's ult makes sense but thanatos and sun wukongs don't make any sense at all. Thanatos is a boss soul reaping deity, yet Smite couldn't come up with a ult better than " Fly up, Smash down". Reply if you agree that the ults of a lot of gods are too similar.

Scezory

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 16, 2013 4:01pm | Report
So you think that because they are in the air, that the ults are the same? Well according to that logic half of the gods in the game are the same because they walk.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » December 16, 2013 4:56pm | Report
It is like kind of saying thresh hook and blitzcrank hook is the same with amumu hook (and nautilus)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » December 18, 2013 8:14am | Report
First you forgot about freya.
Second they aren`t very simmilar.
The point is that they are used for different thing.
Thanatos is for executing tanks with high hp so he heals a lot and for escaping.
Appolo is for escaping and maybe coming to help your team if you are at base.
Sun wukong is for diving people ,escaping,sustain and damage.
Freya is for doing damage and killing them under tower or so.
The only thing that is same for all that they give you CC immunity and can be used as an escape.
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }