Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Skins Ideas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Skins Ideas 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » January 3, 2014 6:30am | Report

Royal Guard

Guan Yu

Guan Yu as a british royal guard.
His Taolu Assault could be used with that black stick they usually hold.
His Cavalry Charge horse can have the UK flag on him and have some royal decorations. Maybe have "In Service of the Queen" written somewhere on guan or on his horse.

Pyromaniac

Zeus

Zeus as a pyromaniac. I didn't find a word for an explosion obsession other than pyromaina which is also for fire so if you know such word plesae do tell.
He should have a dynamite wrapped around him and his basic attacks should be bombs/dynamites he throws at his enemies. The charges also appear as dynamite/bomb.
When he uses Detonate Charge he should say: "BOOM! Goes the dynamite!"

Professor Time

Chronos

Chronos as a professor. His eye patch becomes a lense and his outfit turns into a suit with a tie and his hair white and short. His staff becomes a pointing sitck.

An alternative could be Lybrarian Chronos, but the idea is the same.

Hardhat

Odin

Odin as a hardhat builder, wearing, well, a hardhat. His spear becomes a sledge hammer and his Ring of Spears becomes a cement wall. H

His Honor

Tyr

Tyr, the law bringer as a judge. He wears a white, long wig, a black robe and has a judges' hammer instead of his sword. When he uses Lawbringer he says: "Guilty as Charged!"

Harvest Season

Thanatos

Thanatos as a farm boy. He wears a straw hat and has a straw in his mouth. His scythe becomes a farmer's sickle.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » January 3, 2014 8:20am | Report
Homless Bacchus

No offense, but a wracked Bacchus, with a brown hat, brown coat and a bottle wrapped in brown paper would be awesome^^

Pink Ares

Ares in a pink tutu and a princess fakediamond crown :DD I would pay 1000 bucks for this!

Jogger Zhong Kui

With a bodysuit, a towel instead of his book flying next to him and maybe the olympic torch instead of the pencil :D

Sorry for thos funny exampels, but I can't think of any serious skins right now^^

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » January 3, 2014 9:40am | Report
Quoted:
Pink Ares

Ares in a pink tutu and a princess fakediamond crown

Yes. ****ing Yes.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }