Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Thiassi, The Wind Giant (Norse)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Thiassi, The Wind Giant (Norse) 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 23, 2014 11:41am | Report
Thi***i, The Wind Giant from Norse mythology

Role: Warrior

Lore: The lore of Thi***i is that when Odin, Loki, and some other god went out hunting they couldn't cook the meat, yet a large eagle talked down on them saying he could cook it if he gets some of it. They agreed but when he cooked it, the eagle known as Thi***i ate almost all of the meat, angered Loki hit him with a stick, then Thi***i grabbed Loki and threatened to leave him on a large iceberg if he didn't agree to lure Idunn, the keeper of the golden apples into the forest so Thi***i could snatch her up. Loki agreed and lured Idunn where Thi***i captured, angered by Loki's doings the other gods told him to get her back, so Loki borrowed a cloak of feathers from Freya to get Idunn back, to do so he changed her into a walnut and carried her away as a falcon. Thi***i saw this and pursued them, but the gods put fire on the wall of Asgard. Small enough Loki flew through the fire, but when Thi***i did the same, his feathers burned and he fell to his death. This story is also how Skadi married Njord.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/8b/38/c78b38c111ce898e05d729f8c9d17eb9.jpg

Health: 450 (+80)
Mana: 230 (+33)
Speed: 362
Range: 12
Attack Per Sec: 0.98 (+0.8%)
Phys Protections: 16 (+3)
Magical Protections: 30 (+0.8)
Physical Power: 36 +2/lvl (100% of physical power)
Magical Power: 0
Health Regen: 9 (+0.7)
Mana Regen: 4.5 (+0.27)

Appearance:
Giant Form:
- Looks almost like ymir just not blue and not as blocky and fat
- bracers/shackles on wrists
- Large boots
- large kilt/loincloth
- feathers poking out of arms a bit, but folded so they don't stick out
- beard
- feathers in his hair
Eagle Form:
- Like a giant brown eagle...

Basic Attacks:
As a giant he just punches minions, since he can only attack minions and camps as a giant, when attacked by god his basic attacks are his claws, whether he attacks a minion or a god as an eagle, he'll use his claws.

Passive: Son of a Wing Giant:
When Thi***i is out of combat he is in his giant form, when he attacks a god or gets hit by one he changes into a giant eagle (He can hit minions in his giant form without changing). The first hit he takes only mitigate 20% damage. when is Eagle form he gets +8% movement speed and in Giant form he has +5% protections. (Please let me know about the damage mitigating part that part is new on me)
After about 8 seconds he changes back to a giant if he's not getting hit by gods

Move #1: Giant's Gust:
Whether or not taking damage Thi***i changes into an Eagle and gives one big gust, this damages minions an gods, if hit by gods they're blown back a little bit. (Thi***i can hardly move while doing this and can be stunned)
Damage: 70/90/110/130/150 (+50% of physical power)
Mana cost: 60/90/120/150/170
Cooldown: 16 secs

Move #2: Retrieval:
Thi***i dashes forward (if as giant he quickly changes into eagle and dashes, if in eagle he just dashes) the first god he grabs he does damage and takes a little health with him.
Damage: 30/60/90/120/150 (+40% of physical power)
Mana: 70/100/130/160/190
Cooldown 16 sec
Life Stolen 60% of damage dealt

Move #3: Smoldering Feathers:
When Thi***i activates this ability his feathers as an eagle set aflame, giving an aura around him that damages enemies. This also slightly damages Thi***i (Kind of like Thana's moves but not as severe)(Takes 3% of Thi***i's max hp over 2 secs)
Damage over time: 25/50/75/100/125 (per sec) (+30% of physical power)
Mana cost: 80/110/140/170/200
Cooldown 18 sec
Duration: 6 sec

Ultimate: Aerial Plunder:
Thi***i dashes forward as an eagle doing a aileron roll which damages any enemies that he passes through. Thi***i is immune to stuns and knockup while doing this. (Thi***i dashes way shorter than a mercury ultimate but larger than a sobek dash)
Damage: 180/240/300/360/420 (+82% of physical power)
Mana cost: 60/90/120/150/180
Cooldown: 90 secs

Please leave feedback so I can change anything.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 26, 2014 2:05pm | Report
I honestly find it hilarious how my thread has like over 60 views but no one has replied, not to sound like a douche or anything I just really want feedback.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KameronEX » August 27, 2014 4:27am | Report
The ultimate has a problem... you said barrel roll... but you meant aileron roll. And that means... HL3 COMFIRMED :DDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
im the boss

KameronEX

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 27, 2014 12:20pm | Report
Yeah i had a friend read it and told me that... Probably should change that...

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » August 29, 2014 11:12am | Report
The ultimate feels a bit weak, I don't have the power to review the entire thing now... Because our power is out (3rd time this week?!?! #MovingOutOfAfrica)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » September 5, 2014 12:31pm | Report
Added a bit of a change, btw cant believe how many people are angry about odin's rework being a nerf and how they say arachne's new ult is a copy... O_O

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }