Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Shu, God of Dry Air and Father of the Sky <---( He's Egyptian!)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Shu, God of Dry Air and Father of the Sky <---( He's Egyptian!) 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 4, 2013 3:00pm | Report
Shu, the God of air and father of the sky. He is the father of Geb (God of the Earth) and Nut (Goddess of the Sky).
He will be a mage.

Passive: Open Sky- Shu has a increased minimap vision (not as big as Odin's) and when he is in the open (isn't in the jungle) he gains 10% movement speed. Also, because Shu holds up the sky he needs to be healthy, so for every 100 health he gains 5 magical power.

1: Dry Air- In an area around him he saps all the mana from his enemies, and gives it to him self. He saps 80/120/160/200/240 mana and gains 75% of the mana that was sapped by all enemies back as mana. All enemies in the area are silenced for 1.5 seconds. This also slows enemies by 25% for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds.

2: Scorched Atmosphere- In an area of his choosing Shu summons a scorching heat. Enemies in the area have the HP5 canceled until they leave. When they leave the HP5 is still gone for an additional 3 seconds. This deals 15/35/55/65/85 (+20% magical power damage per second and lasts for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds.

3: Power of Snakes- Shu is said to hold power over snakes. He shoots out 4 snakes simultaneously, each going either to the left, right, forward, or behind him. they damage any enemy they pass through, doing 90/120/150/180/210 (+35% magical power) The last enemy hit is stunned for 1 second, if it hits a god before it reaches the maximum range, it pulls the god straight towards him and stuns them for 1 second.

4: Release the Sky- Shu holds up the sky, in a large area around him (about he size of Ares ult) he removes the weight of the sky. He drops the sky dealing 250/350/450/550/650 (+150% of magical power) all enemies are stunned for 2 seconds. Also, it deals an additional 50 true magical damage for each person caught underneath it, because Nut wants to get to Gb so badly. Shu is punished by his daughter for keeping her from her lover, she attacks him dealing 250 true magical damage + 50 damage for each enemy caught in the radius.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 4, 2013 6:13pm | Report
Passive: Bit bland but usefull
Idea: Passively deal more damamge to units with mana < 25%
Ability 1: Nice idea! Maybe use this for a passive tweak, Might be useless lategame add magical scaling.

Ability 2: Very nice idea!

Ability 3: Perfect ability to tie up his AOE damage capability!

Ultimate: HELL YEAH! I want to play this guy RIGHT NOW!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 4, 2013 11:28pm | Report
That actually put a smile on my face! Thank you! For the passive what if I did, while in the open, each basic attack gives him 35 health back. So every basic attack heals him? And yes his basic attacks scale with magic. For his 1 should I add a silence? Though if I did that I feel it would be a better Isis 3.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 5, 2013 2:18am | Report
Silence should rap it up yeah...

The heal might just clutter it but what about something like an ares passive. Increased magical power for each protection item maybe?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 5, 2013 11:15am | Report
I edited his passive and added a silence to his 1. The passive I was going to do like Ares but with heath items, but there aren't many that also help with magical power, so I just took his health.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 5, 2013 1:46pm | Report
How come you guys aren't hired by Hirez yet? you two are litterally dominating the "God & Item ideas" section. :P

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 5, 2013 3:25pm | Report
Awww thanks! I just love making ideas, getting paid would be better though, I don't even know f I can work yet. Seeing as I'm 14...

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 5, 2013 6:53pm | Report
Piederman wrote:

How come you guys aren't hired by Hirez yet? you two are litterally dominating the "God & Item ideas" section. :P

I think since me and Max aren't over 16 years old they would have 2 pay us in favor or gems xD

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 5, 2013 7:52pm | Report
gems, definitely gems.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }