Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Mazu, goddess of the sea (Chinese)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Mazu, goddess of the sea (Chinese) 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 17, 2013 4:18pm | Report
Mazu (Also can be spelled Matsu)is the Chinese goddess of the sea. Worshipped by fishermen and sailors. She was said to have saved her 4 brothers (3 brothers and her father in another myth) while they were in a typhoon trying to fish. However she was at home with her mother. While praying for them to be safe she went in a coma and looked dead. Her mother began to shake her to see if she was ok. Finally she woke but she asked her mother why'd she do that, since while she was in the coma she was saving her 4 brothers (or 3 brothers and father). But when her mother shook her she dropped one of them and he drowned. She lived the rest of her life until she finally died, a rainbow dragon then carried her to the jade palace thus becaming a goddess. She now roams the sea forever, in a red dress, guiding ships and saving people.

She would be a Support Mage:
High damage
Low defense

Health: 345 (+45)
Mana: 375 (+50)
Speed: 350
Range: 22 (ranged)
Attack per sec: 0.2 (+0.06)
Physical power: 0
Magical power: 36
Physical protection: 14 (+6)
Magical protection: 17 (+8)
Health regen: 6 (+0.14)
Mana regen: 8 (+0.16)

Passive: Demon Companionship:
- Mazu summons her 2 demon companions to shield her when she's in need
(So as soon as Mazu takes damage she summons the demons. The demons provide a magical and physical protection buff.
Physical Protection increase: ( please tell me how to do physical and magical buffs because I don't know if its a percentage or a series of numbers that increase each level)
Magical protection increase:
Demons health: 45 (+18)
If demons are not in use they'll disappear in 3 secs
Once the demons take the damage and die Mazu will have to wait 10 secs until they can be used again.

Move #1: Saved from the Typhoon
- Mazu goes into a type of "coma" while she is in the state she is vulnerable to any damage. She then picks an ally god that needs help or support, she then sends a spirit to help that ally god. Once this happens she goes into the point of view of the spirit, not able to do damage but is to take damage for the ally god. If Mazu takes any damage in the "coma" the whole ability is cancelled and the ally god doesn't get helped.
Spirit health: 40 (+26)
Mana Cost:
40/60/80/100/120
Cool down time: 9 secs

Move #2: Rainbow Dragon:
- Mazu calls for a rainbow dragon to pick her up and carrying her to any desired place. When she lands to the desired area ally gods in a small radius gets healed. If enemy gods are in the desired area, they'll take magical damage.
Magical Damage:
42/64/86/102/124 (+60% of your magical power)
Range: 26
Mana cost:
70/95/120/145/170
Cool down time: 9 secs
Healing amount:
+25/40/55/70/85

Move #3: Fishermen's Bounty
- Mazu pulls in a fishing net doing magical damage to enemy gods and pulling them towards her as well. The fishing net come out in a cone radius.
Magical damage:
50/72/94/116/138 (+60% of yor magical power)
Cool down time: 10 secs
Mana cost:
60/85/110/135/160
Come radius: 12

Ultimate: Guiding the sea:
- Mazu makes an area of land into ocean water during a typhoon. This slows the enemy gods down. Mazu then guids a Chinese ship into the radius, into the enemy gods doing magical damage. (The ship won't come out of no where there will be like mist and the ship will come out of it)
Magical damage:
105/140/175/210/245 (+70% of your magical power)
Mana cost:
90/115/140/165/190
Cool down time: 50 secs
Slow duration: 4 secs

Hope you like it :)

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BatBoss » August 18, 2013 5:33am | Report
Sounds good, but the 1st move sounds bit to confusing to me and the 2cd move could be really overpowered if it allows her to travel to any point on the map quickly.

BatBoss

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 18, 2013 5:23pm | Report
Yeah I could change he 2 a bit and make the one easier to understand if you want me to

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » August 19, 2013 3:31am | Report
This seems very good! Althugh 1 thing: You have to add the scaling from your items to the damage values of the abilities! For example: Skill 2: 42/64/86/102/124 (+60% of your magical power) magic damage. Do this with the abilities and I'm a happy kitten :3
Oh, and also, increase the damage of the ultimate.

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 19, 2013 3:50am | Report
Alright as long as you guys like it :D

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 19, 2013 3:55am | Report
It is now edited so the ultimate has more power and I added the scaling from what items you use

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 19, 2013 5:34am | Report
30 sec ult is too good. You want something closer to 65

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 19, 2013 6:36am | Report
changed ulti cool down to 50, 30 was too low as you said but to me 65 seems too high so 50 it is

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }