Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[God Idea] - Juno

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [God Idea] - Juno 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 15, 2013 1:17am | Report
Info: "Juno was the wife of Jupiter and queen of the gods. She was the goddess of women and marriage. Her bird was the peacock."

Pantheon: Roman
Titel: Queen of the Gods
Appearance: Women, Robes, Peacock tail , weapons are 2 feather fans.
Info: Magical ,Melee , Assassin

Passive: - Seduction
Every time Juno casts a spell she gains a charge of beauty, with a max. of 10 stacks.
For every stack one of the "eyes" on Juno's tail feathers glows brightly, slowing all enemy gods that look at her for 3% per stack.Juno's basic attacks deal magical damage that stacks with magical power. (30% slow at max.)
Stacks start decay at one every 15s

Ability 1: - Shine of deceit
Juno opens up her tail feathers even more blinding all enemies in an AOE(1s), she then closes up her feathers and becomes invisible.The first attack, that will break invisibility deals 50% more damage. Passive is deactivated while invisible!
Mana cost: 50/65/70/80/95
Duration : 4s of invisibility
Cooldown : 18s

Ability 2: - Rapid Assault
Juno gains 100% attack speed, aswell as 100% penetration for her next "x" attacks. Hit or miss.
Duration : 2s
Mana cost : 120/140/160/180/200
Buffed attacks: 1/2/3/4/5
Cooldown : 20/18/16/14/13

Ability 3: - Hidden Killer
Juno throws her fans in a line, if they hit an enemy god the god is stunned for 1 second and Juno is teleported to the target.
Mana cost: 120/140/160/180/200
Damage : 100/150/200/250/300 (+25% of magical power)
Cooldown : 25s

Ability 4: - Queen's Judgement
Juno fires a beacon feather at target location (Loki ult. Targetting)
If it hits an enemy it will stick on them,Juno flaps her tail feathers on the ground, shooting into the air. The targeted god will be launched into the air as Juno dives towards her target she then stabs her target smashing it into the ground, stunning all nearby enemies for 1.5s. If Juno hits a target below 20% health the target is instantly killed.
Mana cost for every second in the air: 50
Mana cost: 200/250/300/350/400
Damage : 300/350/400/450/500
Cooldown : 120/100/80/70/65s
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 15, 2013 3:32am | Report
I'm liking the imagination with the abilities, but there's still a few flaws with the abilities.

Passive. Nothing wrong here in all honesty. How does Juno lose these stacks though? I reckon that you can actually bump it up to 2 per stack if it simply decays if Juno hasn't cast a spell in a while. 15% slow for so much effort is a bit underwhelming.

1. Shine of Deceit: the stealth at max level is too long. In all honesty, I think it would be better for the god if the duration doesn't scale with level. Also, the initial damage is a bit.... Confusing. I think that moving the initial affects and adding it at the end of the stealth ONLY if the stealth is broken with a basic attack would make this ability much better. It will also allow for some counter play for the opponent.

2. Rapid Assault: Are the feathers thrown one after another? Or simultaneously? This is the awkward ability of the bunch in all honesty. It's the one that doesn't compliment her role as an assassin. Try to make it seem more assassin oriented.

3. Hidden Killer: You know what I would do? I'd combine this ability with his ultimate and make one incredibly kickass ulti. You could make this an AoE execute (but remove the stun to compensate) that has incredible range. You could make it deal initial damage, but as with 3, make it instantly kill anyone under 10% health, that scales with magical power (+1% for every 100 magical power). I reckon this would be an incredibly fun ultimate. The only problem is thinking up a new 3 ability.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 15, 2013 7:10am | Report
Updating!

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 15, 2013 7:21am | Report
Major Update:

- Ability 3 and Ultimate combined in mechanics to make a ulti awesome enough to make ne zha look boring!

-Reworked Ability 3

-Reworked Ability 2

-Juno's weapons are now two feather fans.

-Invisibility on Ability 1 reduced.

Juno is now made for a quick invisibility, quick strikes, A True MAGICAL BURST ASSASSIN

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 15, 2013 7:29am | Report
ability 2, what is the bonus for increasing its level, it is only more expensive mana

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 15, 2013 8:04am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

ability 2, what is the bonus for increasing its level, it is only more expensive mana

That's a really good point. But overall I really like her. She is very creative. Thought with her passive I would lower it to 10 stacks because a 45% slow for just looking at someone is outrageous. And when she goes invisible does the slow not affect people anymore? Because it could giver her away.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 15, 2013 11:01am | Report
Fixed the 2

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redkiteftw » June 15, 2013 11:07am | Report
Didn't Juno wear goatskin or something? Sorry, i don't know that much about Roman gods except that they are almost exactly the same as the Greek gods.
Define "Normal"

redkiteftw

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 15, 2013 11:20am | Report
^ she probably did but for this idea im maining on the fact that her bird was a peacock

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 19, 2013 7:18am | Report
Minor tweaks scattered, Anything else?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }