Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Jörmungandr, The World Serpent.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Jörmungandr, The World Serpent. 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Whobbe » June 27, 2013 6:35am | Report
He is one of Loki's three children and he basically look like big snake.

(Passive) Revenge: Jörmungandr spread poison its slayer upon death, poisoning and dealing damage over 5 second. Base damage is 100 true damage over 5 second and this passive gain 10 true damage per level. This passive can only trigger if enemy god is standing at least 30 feet close to Jörmungandr. If the killer is not nearby, Jörmungandr spreads poison to closest enemy god in radius. If there is no one in radius, this passive doesn't trigger.
*I edited this ability.

- I got idea for this passive while i was reading his lore. After Thor kills Jörmungandr he spreads poison over Thor and Thor dies after 9 backward steps. Like 4-7 seconds. Thats some deadly poison. ^.^

(ALTERNATIVE) (Passive) Revenge: Upon death, Jörmungandr spread poison all over his dead body in 30-50 feet radius. All gods standing in that area are poisoned, dealing same damage.

1. Ground slam: Jörmungandr slam ground with tail, sending shockwaves. Enemy gods standing in the middle of hit are stunned for 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 seconds and take 100% of damage. Enemies standing in shockwave area are slowed by 25% for 3 second and take 70% of damage. This spell deals 80/120/160/200/240 (+70% physical power) physical damage. 16/14/12/10/8 second cooldown.

2. Wrap: Jörmungandr wraps enemy god with tail, snaring single god and making it unable to cast spells, abilities or auto-attacks. This last 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds. 24/21/18/15/13 second cooldown. Jörmungandr is also unable to do anything during this time.
*I edited this ability.

3. Rapid bite: Jörmungandr bites single god rapidly, dealing 60/70/80/90/100 (+60% physical power) physical damage. Cooldown 5/4.5/4/3.5/3 seconds. This also poison target and deal 2/4/6/8/10 true damage every 0.25 second over 3 second.
*I edited this ability.

4. The World Serpent: Jörmungandr goes rampage, gaining 15%/20%/25%/30%/35% attack speed and movement speed and he also regenerate 0.5% of his maximum health and mana every 1 second during this time . Rapid Bite's cooldown is also reduced by 1 second during this time. This last 4/5/6/7/8 seconds and has 120/110/100/90/80 second cooldown. Assist reduce cooldown by 10 second and kill reduce cooldown by 20 second.
*I edited this ability.

His main role should be bruiser.

Whobbe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 28, 2013 6:48pm | Report
Passive: Love this! remove range limit.
I have an idea, You want a low cooldown on the ultimate? add this to the passive:
*Upon receiving magical damage World Serpant's cooldown is decreased by 1.5s

Ability 1: Love the idea!
Suggest: Mana cost: 80/100/120/140/160

Ability 2: Flawed... It feels like the enemy gets more out of this than you, he can carry you around while you are silenced with you.

Suggestion: It wraps them, stunning them for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3s while being able to pull them around. 10% of damage taken by wrapped enemies is deflected and taken by Jormungar , This is to stop the ability from being too overpowerd.
Mana cost: 100/120/140/160/180

Ability 3: Smite lacks nice abilities like this, low cooldown low damage for fast pokes, good job!

Suggest: Mana cost: 40/50/60/70/80

Ultimate: Creative idea! I will round it for you:
Suggest: Attack speed: 25% Movespeed: 15%
Rapid bite's cooldown reduce is good
*Physical and Magical protect bonus: 5/8/10/12/15
Cooldown: 60s
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 28, 2013 9:13pm | Report
Passive. I like it. I feel that increasing the damage per level won't hurt (200 damage at level 20 is nothing).

1. Me gusta.

2. Pretty darn useless ability. This doesn't benefit you at all, and like stated above, the enemy gets more benefit from this. Maybe design it more similar to Arachne's Drain Life.

3. Definitely feel outclassed by He Bo's Water Cannon. Buff the damage.

4.Steroid ultimates generally don't feel good unless they are incredibly strong, or if they have an initial active effect. In my opinion, this steroid ult is one of those, so I definitely suggest making it more noticeable (making it stronger) or add an initial active effect.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Whobbe » June 29, 2013 1:24am | Report

Passive: Love this! remove range limit.
I have an idea, You want a low cooldown on the ultimate? add this to the passive:
*Upon receiving magical damage World Serpant's cooldown is decreased by 1.5s

Ability 1: Love the idea!
Suggest: Mana cost: 80/100/120/140/160

Ability 2: Flawed... It feels like the enemy gets more out of this than you, he can carry you around while you are silenced with you.

Suggestion: It wraps them, stunning them for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3s while being able to pull them around. 10% of damage taken by wrapped enemies is deflected and taken by Jormungar , This is to stop the ability from being too overpowerd.
Mana cost: 100/120/140/160/180

Ability 3: Smite lacks nice abilities like this, low cooldown low damage for fast pokes, good job!

Suggest: Mana cost: 40/50/60/70/80

Ultimate: Creative idea! I will round it for you:
Suggest: Attack speed: 25% Movespeed: 15%
Rapid bite's cooldown reduce is good
*Physical and Magical protect bonus: 5/8/10/12/15
Cooldown: 60s

Passive has to have range limit. It doesn't make sense that Neith snipe him around map and he get's bitten somehow from other side of map.

2 Ability could be stun or something like that. First of all i was thinking that he could be good solo laner. When teammate is coming to gank, start with wrap so he can't escape.

Whobbe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 29, 2013 10:37am | Report
For his ult, increase the protections.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 29, 2013 6:20pm | Report
Whobbe wrote:

Passive has to have range limit. It doesn't make sense that Neith snipe him around map and he get's bitten somehow from other side of map.

2 Ability could be stun or something like that. First of all i was thinking that he could be good solo laner. When teammate is coming to gank, start with wrap so he can't escape.

This is a game. There doesn't need to be logic. He's a god, I'm pretty sure he can find some way to 'curse' them if they kill him.

Second ability could also be a suppress. Just saying.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Whobbe » June 30, 2013 10:25pm | Report
True

Whobbe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 1, 2013 10:04pm | Report
Btw "the world serpent"

So it's an American snake?

Sorry for the steriotipical joke but it was waiting to happen xD

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Whobbe » July 2, 2013 2:06am | Report

Btw "the world serpent"

So it's an American snake?

Sorry for the steriotipical joke but it was waiting to happen xD

Whaat? :D I don't get what you mean.
They call him "the world serpent" or "midgard serpent" because he is so big that he can go around world and tough his own tail. Whales are just snack for him.

Whobbe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 4, 2013 6:51am | Report
^ It comes from a common perception from where I live. We say that America sees themself as the "world" World serpant... Get it? American snake?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }