Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God idea : Iris, Goddess of rainbow

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God idea : Iris, Goddess of rainbow 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 12, 2013 10:01pm | Report
I think very much that there is no real support in smite. So, I made a real support where making her AP will be very hard and not really good

Iris, Goddess of Rainbow
Support, Magical, Ranged

Health : 360(+68)
Mana : 320(+55)
Movement :365
Health Regen : 8(+0.58)
Mana Regen : 5.2(+0.42)
Attack Speed : 1(+0.01)
Magical Protection : 30(+0.9)
Physical Protection : 10(+3)
physical Power : 0

Skills
Passive (spark of rainbow) : All Iris's skills can hit allies and apply spark of rainbow that can stack up to 5 times that increase movement speed and attack speed by 4% and 5 physical power and 10 magical power that last for 6s. Your basic attack deals 30 (+35%magical power) and utilize 4 swing chains with 1/0.5/0.5/2 damage and swing time with the last one slow the enemies by 4%.

Skill 1 (Rainbow Glitter) : If it hits ally, they gain 3/6/9/12/15 physical and magical protection (stack up to 2 times). If hits enemy, they are silenced for 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5 s.
Cooldown : 4 s. cost : 30. Range : cone

Skill 2 (Rainbow gift) : Activating this will hit 1 ally and 5 enemies. It will hit the lowest health ally and the gain 100/150/200/250/300 (+50% magical power). It also hit enemies (priotize champions and the lowest health) and deals 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% magical power).
Cooldown : 20s cost: 60/100/120/160/200. Range : around

Skill 3 (Sending Message) : Iris use her rainbow to reach a place. If it hits ally, they gain 40/60/80/100/120 mana (you don't get it). If it hits enemy, they are stunned for 0.5/0.8/1/1.2/1.5 s.
Cooldown : 16/15/14/13/12 s. cost : no cost range :Leap (movement ability)

Ultimate (Double Rainbow) : Iris summons a rainbow in sky healing all allies by 100/150/200/250/300 (+50% magical power). After that, she summons another rainbow to make double rainbow (as Lux said) by summoning one by one color each second. After 7s, all allies are healed by the same amount again ( there will be a sign like xbal ultimate)
Cooldown : 120/110/100/90/80. Cost : 100/150/200/250/300
Range : Global

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 15, 2013 5:39am | Report
This God will simply do the same thing Bumba's Mask did.

Make incredibly passive gameplay.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 15, 2013 6:11am | Report
Every one of those abilities are extremely overpowered in their utility and scaling (I know .5 sounds like little compared to certain gods, but you're talking about in certain situations hitting 5 enemy gods), ridiculous healing, damage that hits the lowest gods first, an escape, a silence, a stun, a movement/MP/PP/AS steroid, a slow on a basic attack chain

basically, this mage will **** over any other mage in the game. You pretty much only need mana sustain, which Rod of Tahuti/Chronos's Pendant/Book of Thoth/insert other nearly required mage item will give.

I like the idea of a rainbow god, but this is barely a support considering the ridiculous amount of stuff she has. She's a mid laner that no one can get near considering slows, silences, stuns, and a leap, that has a global utility ultimate.

And isn't Aphrodite a support? I mean, her entire kit is designed around a soul mate, so I think that counts as a 'real support'
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jgabrielmrbr » July 15, 2013 7:12am | Report
I like the way you did Iris. I think that Hi-Rez could improve the passive of some gods. (Bastet and Guan Yu) In your concept she's like Isis.

jgabrielmrbr

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }