Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Hydra (Greek Monster)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Hydra (Greek Monster) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » August 24, 2013 6:09am | Report
God: Hydra
Role: Bruiser
Type: Physical, melee
Pros: High Sustain, High area damage

(I know he isn't actually a God, but Smite is rather open in that aspect)
(I also think he is more an assassin and/or carry, but due to his survivability, I think he has enough defense to be a bruiser)

Stats:
- Health: 300(+102)
- Health Regen: 8 (+1)
- Mana: 220 (+35)
- Mana Regen: 5 (+0.5)
- Magic Protection: 30 (+0.9)
- Physical Protection: 18 (+2.8)
- Movement Speed: 365 (+0)
- Attacks/Second: 0.8 (+0.01)
- Physical Power: 30 (+2)

Passive: Hydra Heads
For each head, Hydra has a 0.10 attack speed increase, 5 slower movement speed, and 150 more health.
- Maximum Number of Heads: 16 (- 1 for each 7% missing health)

Skill 1: Split
Hydra splits one head into two heads. This deals 200 self damage (health is increased by passive). This increases his HP5 for 4 seconds.
- Ability: Buff
- Affects: Self
- HP5: 2% / 4% / 6% / 8% / 10%
- Mana cost: 100 / 115 / 130 / 145 / 160 mana
- Cooldown: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 seconds

Skill 2: Poisonous Breath
Hydra's basic attack deal additional poison damage per 0.5 seconds over 2 seconds, the poison slows them.
- Ability: Self
- Poison Damage: 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 (+20% physical power)
- Poison Slow: 4% / 8% / 12% / 16% / 20% slow
- Mana cost: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 mana per basic attack
- Cooldown: 2 seconds

Skill 3: Poisonous Blood Trail
Hydra gains increased movement speed, and leaves several pools of poisonous blood behind. That deal damage, slows and deal an addittional poison damage to hit enemies.
- Ability: Buff
- Movement Speed: 25% faster movement speed
- Blood drop rate: 0.5 second (+0.1 for each head of the maximum amount of heads)
- Radius blood pool: 10
- Damage per tick from standing in the blood pool: 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 (+20% physical power)
- Poison Damage: 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 (+20% physical power)
- Poison Slow: 4% / 8% / 12% / 16% / 20% slow
- Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Mana Cost: 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 mana

Skill 4 (Ult): Ravenous Frenzy
Hydra goes in a frenzy where all his heads start biting at every direction. Hydra gains a movement speed and physical lifesteal bonus. His basic attacks deal a radius damage around Hydra. During this he ignores all crowd control effects for the duration.
- Ability: Area
- Movement Speed: 25% increase
- Lifesteal: 25%
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Radius: 15
- Mana Cost: 100 mana
- Cooldown: 90 seconds

MyGoldfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 24, 2013 6:27am | Report
OK, before I say anything else, the passive doesn't work. If he has 16 heads, each giving 150 health, then at full health his max health is somewhere over 2000. At level 1. also, weather it's the more he's missing the more he has or the less he's missing the more he has, as he loses health his max health will change, and that just doesn't work. I'll check the rest in a sec, but the passive is majorly problematic.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » August 24, 2013 7:03am | Report

OK, before I say anything else, the passive doesn't work. If he has 16 heads, each giving 150 health, then at full health his max health is somewhere over 2000. At level 1. also, weather it's the more he's missing the more he has or the less he's missing the more he has, as he loses health his max health will change, and that just doesn't work. I'll check the rest in a sec, but the passive is majorly problematic.

Ow yeah, ****, i had trouble with it because i wanted to make it like destroy a head, another grows back. But I think to reach that I will require a splitting of health, his basic health + items, and the health gained by his heads. In other words: I saw another guy his hydra and that was just assists. So yeah, by killing, gain heads, but that makes him too much like other gods.
Also i thought of making him a character that enjoys dying. Each time he spawns, he gets another head.

MyGoldfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 24, 2013 7:11am | Report
well, the other option is just to use split. Both work though. Also, instead of health gain, maybe make it HPS?

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }