Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Fujin, God of Winds <----(He's Japanese!)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Fujin, God of Winds <----(He's Japanese!) 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 2, 2013 12:56am | Report
Fujin: God of Winds

Long-range magical 

Passive: Wind currents- Fujin moves the winds so that enemies can't hear him. Enemies cannot hear him while he is casting abilities.

1: Eldest Shinto- Fujin is one of the eldest of shintos. So he has great knowledge. He gains passive 20 magical penetration. When he activates the ability, he pulls the winds towards him causing enemies to be pulled towards him for 2 seconds. It deals 80/120/180/220/260 (+15% magical power) and slows enemies for 20% 

2: Clear Mists- Fujin was cleared the mists when he first released the winds. Passive: Fujin doesn't have Fog of War on him. When he activates the ability he removes CC to himself and prevent any future CC to be applied to him for 1 second. He also gains  15%/25%/35%/45%/55% movement speed.

3: Wind Demon- Fujin decides to mess with his enemies by forcing the to his will. In a line infrint if him all enemies take 90/120/150/180/210 (+25% magical power) also, all enemies move in the opposite direction that
They were headed for 1 second.

4 Open the Wind bags- after a 1 second channel time Fujin releases the bag of wind's dealing 60/75/90/105/125 damage per second for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds. For every enemy that gets pulled by Fujins 1. He gets a 1 second cooldown reduction on his ult by 1 second per person.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » July 2, 2013 8:41am | Report
I like the idea of passive, but how would it work? the players really couldn't listen? i think he could become "invisible" in the mini map.
1: forgot cooldown and mana cost, the passive effect could disapear until cooldown.
2: fine
3: funny, very strategic
4: it could slow enemies, or have something like 2 mods, a pulling mode and a pushing mode...dunno, sound like cool thing, he could be a great CC.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 2, 2013 9:30am | Report
Well I never put mana and cooldown, that's up to Hi-Rez if something would whether implemented. And I was tiredwen I made it, so something's might soundreally boring. The passive I wasn't sure what I was thinking...

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 4, 2013 7:01am | Report
Passive: BEST IDEA EVER! sounds bland but I sneak up alot and get jungle ganked thanks to damn ability noices!

Ability 1: The one and only HUG-ME ability (That rhymed :O)

Ability 2:Passive lets him see the entire map for free? 4 eva?! :O Might need tweak

Ability 3: Perfect idea

ULTIMATE: So its like a "SUPERMEGAFART TAUNT COMBO"
20 Free DOTA 2 Keys if anyone can tell me where that is from :3 xD

Good Ultimate, ANother good combo for hades / ares / zeuss + odin etc.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 4, 2013 1:48pm | Report
Well the Fog of War is what makes the stuff go black around you. So he doesn't have that. And his passive is that he makes no sound when casting abilities, he still has animations, just no sound.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 4, 2013 6:26pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Well the Fog of War is what makes the stuff go black around you. So he doesn't have that. And his passive is that he makes no sound when casting abilities, he still has animations, just no sound.

Fog of War unfortunately includes the minimap fog, but I see what you meant by it.

I know there is an animation with the passive :P
I meant enemies usually hear me in the jungle.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 4, 2013 11:35pm | Report
Oh, well maybe it is jut te visual fog of war, and any enemies that he sees outside of the radius of where the fog of war should be Obly he can see them? This doesn't count for neith though. Or should I just scrap it?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 5, 2013 2:13am | Report
"SUPERMEGAFART TAUNT COMBO"
(I used to describe Fujin's ultimate)
Still 20 keys up for grabs if you know where that comes from... I will reveal that later

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }