Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Empusa, The Vampiric Demon.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Empusa, The Vampiric Demon. 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Whobbe » July 3, 2013 10:25am | Report
Description:
- Her one leg is donkey's hoof and her other leg is brass prosthetic leg. She also has burning hair.

Lore:
- Empusa (sometimes called "Empousa") was the beautiful daughter of the goddess Hecate and the spirit Mormo. She feasted on blood by seducing young men as they slept, before drinking their blood and eating their flesh. She lured young men in the guise of beautiful women to their beds to their flesh and blood.

Abilities:

(Passive) Blood Sensory: Empusa senses all enemies on a map who are below 33% health, giving vision and Empusa also move faster near those enemy gods. Killing minions also give stacks and each stack give Empusa 1% life steal up to maximum of 20 stacks. All stacks are lost upon death.

Thirst of Blood: When activated, Empusa gains 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% life steal and 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% attack speed buff for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds. 12/11/10/9/8 second cooldown.

Ravage: Empusa swings her arms around, hitting all enemy gods around her in 20 feet radius with her claws, dealing 80/110/140/170/200 (+ 100% physical power) physical damage. Each successful hit will give 3% movement speed buff for Empusa. This stack up to 5 times and last for 4 second. 5/4.5/4/3.5/3 second cooldown.

Attract: Empusa attract single enemy god. Attracted god will follow Empusa for 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 seconds and it has physical and magical protections reduced by 10/15/20/25/30. 18/16/14/12/10 second cooldown.

Tear Apart: Empusa dashes forward, hitting single god. Enemy god flesh starts to torn, dealing 220/250/280/310/340 (+80% physical power) physical damage plus 5% of enemy god maximum health over 6 second. Enemy god is also slowed by 30% for the duration. 200/180/160/140/120 second cooldown.

Whobbe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 3, 2013 1:15pm | Report
All I can say is, increase the damage. Her 2 does barely any, and her Ultimate is very weak. And is her 3 a taunt? The passive is cool though.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Whobbe » July 3, 2013 1:25pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

All I can say is, increase the damage. Her 2 does barely any, and her Ultimate is very weak. And is her 3 a taunt? The passive is cool though.

Okay i buffed her ratios.

Whobbe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 3, 2013 2:03pm | Report
The 2 is still weak, 180? that's nothing, especially if it's her only damaging ability (besides her ult) have it be like 100/140/180/220/260 that would be good for her 2. For her ult have it bee like 120/180/240/300/360 that's good. Your numbers are too low, way too low.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 3, 2013 6:57pm | Report
I wonder if the passive would be too op when played in a game together with Neith, as she then would be able to use her ultimate World Weaver on low enemies anytime she wants, leaving no chance for the enemy to avoid getting killed.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 3, 2013 7:43pm | Report
Well it's called body blocking, or Aegis. Though it could be where they are only visible to her.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 4, 2013 6:46am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Well it's called body blocking, or Aegis. Though it could be where they are only visible to her.

In late game, sure this is no problem. For early-to-mid game though, I know that it would have been a huge problem for a lot of people, as 33% health is very common after a fight at this time. It'd also make junglers able to become a must as they then would've been able to pick up a lot more kills and along with Neith's ultimate World Weaver it would leave no chance for the enemy to escape from it. Also letting her being able to see everyone that is below 33% health would still have the same effect with the jungler, as she could just tell their jungler or anyone for that matter, where the low enemy gods are with a simple ping on the map. I think that this god would ruin the competitive plays, as it'd always be her, Neith and a jungler that fits with this combo in every team. It could also be a huge problem for when the enemy team are trying to take the FG as some squishy gods might actually go below 33% health because of the lava.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 4, 2013 6:50am | Report
Lifestealermuch? NOT AGAIN D:
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 4, 2013 10:52pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

The 2 is still weak, 180? that's nothing, especially if it's her only damaging ability (besides her ult) have it be like 100/140/180/220/260 that would be good for her 2. For her ult have it bee like 120/180/240/300/360 that's good. Your numbers are too low, way too low.

From what I can tell, Empusa is meant to be a lifesteal machine. Abilities don't utilise life steal, so her main damage output should be basic-attacks. Her ability does enough damage, and has a fantastic scaling to boot.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 4, 2013 11:56pm | Report
Well, if Buddha says I'm wrong, I guess I'm wrong, because Buddha is da best.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }