Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Caïssa the Godess of chess

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Caïssa the Godess of chess 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 15, 2013 11:19am | Report
Hi! I am here bringing an idea I though of.

Caïssa:
-Auto attacks: Throws chess piece.

Passive: Planned attacks
Caïssa's attacks use a 5 swing chain, the 5th hit firing 5 projectiles instead of 1.
Minions kills gain charges that grant Caïssa +2 damage per stack. Max 15 stacks.
Stacks last 30s

Ability 1: Pieces of death
Upon activation Caïssa holds a specific chess piece in the air, you can then reactivate the ability to cycle between pieces. When you have the piece you want hovering above you your next auto attack will have a bonus based on that piece.
Mana cost: 90/100/120/140/160 . Mana is used the moment you attack, not when selecting
Cooldown: 20s
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Pieces:
Knight: Upon hit drains 35% speed gaining it for Caïssa
Castle: Upon hit deals AOE damage
Bishop: Upon hit restores 150% of mana used to cast the ability
Queen : Upon hit stuns target for .5/1/1.5/2/2.5s
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ability 2: Ironclad Defence
Caïssa summons a large castle piece at target location, it will act such as a tower. It will share 50% of Caïssa's stats dealing magic damage each hit.
Damage: 20/30/40/50/60(+75% of magical power)
Duration: 60s
Mana cost: 100/120/160/180/200
Cooldown: 25s

Ability 3: Tactical assault
Caïssa activates an aura that decreases enemy damage by 10/15/25/30/40, also slowing them for 15%
Mana cost: 60/70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 10s
Duration: 5s

Ultimate: Make your move
Caïssa shoots all gods in a LARGE raduis (enemies and allies) into the air onto a giant chessboard where they are placed on random squares. Enemies will only be able to move 2 squares while allies can move 4, they are free to auto attack. Allies gain bonus damage and protection, After the duration enemies are slammed to the ground and are stunned for .5 - 1s
Duration : 10s
Mana cost : 200/230/300/350/400
Damage buff: 20/40/60/80/90
Cooldown: 120/120/100/100/80s
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 15, 2013 11:19am | Report
If you don't want to read much just read the ulti :D Its the main idea I had so I built a god around it

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 15, 2013 3:47pm | Report
I think her 1 is really cool, but her ult could be really trolly though. And just a question, is this a real goddess?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 15, 2013 10:14pm | Report
I see your point. But then again... Odin's ulti is also trolly, Yimirs wall is trolly. Need I continue?

All gods were created by humans and this god was created in Italy but after the fall of rome.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }