Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea : Benten

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea : Benten 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 10, 2013 5:04am | Report
First of all, this is not Ben 10 that can change into aliens. This is a goddess from Japanese.

Here is it

Benten, Goddess of Love and Sea
Health : 350(+70)
Mama : 300(+55)
Movement :360
Health Regen : 8(+0.55)
Mana Regen : 5(+0.4)
Attack Speed : 1(+0.01)
Magical Protection : 30(+0.9)
Physical Protection : 10(+3)
physical Power : 0(+0)

Benten is a RANGED MAGICAL MAGE SUPPORT
She uses a bow with a magical arrow (I don't really sure if she actually should be physical or magical)

Passive : 7 Gods of Fortune
As a 7 Gods of Fortune, Benten gains extra gold for killing minions by 4 for minions, 15 by assist and 50 for kill. Your basic attacks also deals 35 magical damage (+25% magical power)

Skill 1 : Sea Serpent
Benten summons a sea serpent to the front of her dealing 70/120/180/220/250 (+60% magical power) magical damage passing through all enemy minions and stop at a god and bites them causing damage over time by 5% by each 1 s for 2 s cost : 60/70/85/95/110 Cooldown : 12s

Skill 2 : Wisdom of Art
Benten giving buff too all allies around her and herself by 10/20/30/40/50 physical power and magical power for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 s. Enemy around her is also mesmerized for 1s. Ally gains health by 20/35/50/65/80 (+40% of your magical power) Cost : 80 Cooldown : 15/14/12/11/10 s

Skill 3 : Songs of The Sea (like the one in Singapore :P)
Benten sings in front of her and deals 80/120/160/200/240 (+ 65% magical power) magical damage and her beauty slow them by 15 % (LINE ABILITY)

Ulti : Price Of Water
As water becomes lesser, Benten conserved the water. She takes water from the gods around her and deals 80/100/140/160/200 (+25% magical power). After 1 s, you deal the damage once more. It also heals all ally around the world by 25% of the damage. All allies also gain extra gold of 10/20/30/40/50 physical and magical protection by 4s for conserving water.

Thanks for reading and please make feedbacka. Sorry if it's too weak/OP. suggestions are happily received. And I'm still confused if she is better physical or magical because she is supposed to use some weapons.

Somehow i accidentally erase the cost and cooldown, i will do it later.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 10, 2013 5:41am | Report
She's not bad, just a bit.... Boring in all honesty. All she's doing is providing AoE buffs and nothing else.

Passive. It's too strong of a passive in all honesty. I think just making it a very low amount, say, 6 extra gold for creeps, 12 for assists and 36 for kills would make it more balanced. But make it apply to all allied gods, not just Benten.

1. The numbers for the stun are a bit awkward. I think making it scale 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2 would make it more effective.

2,3,4. This is the source of the kit's problems. You need to create more interesting abilities. Just as a thought....
2. Give 10/20/30/40/50 magical and physical damage to your allies in an area and also heal for the same amount as the 3 currently does.
3. Creates a lined skillshot that passes through units. It deals damage and charms all units hit. (A charm is like a taunt except enemies do not attempt to attack you but instead walk slowly towards you)
4 Renamed Hymn of the Sea. Benten sings for 5 seconds. On initial cast, all enemies are mesmerised and take damage. They then take the same amount of damage over the 5 second duration. 25% of the damage done during this time is given as health to allies. (We're talking all the damage done to all the gods. So say the ability deals 400 per person and it hits 3 people. All the allies in the radius are healed for 300 health)
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 10, 2013 6:45pm | Report
I have edited it

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » June 10, 2013 7:13pm | Report
EVERYTHING I SAY HERE IS MY OPINION AND YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS YOU WISH!

To start, there's not a lot of support here. She's more of just an AoE mage, of sorts. If you want her to be support, maybe consider adding more support to an ability. Can't tell you where.

I don't like the gaining extra gold thing. All of that extra gold stacks, obviously. It gives a huge advantage over the enemy team, so I would suggest going against that.

The passive is ok with the magical damage, but again, I don't like the gold. Maybe she gives a buff to allies around her of a sort.

The first ability, I have an idea for. Since you want her to use the bow, maybe the bow could shoot a magic arrow that turns into a water serpent. Also, I don't like the stun. It doesn't seem right that a serpent passes through you and you get stunned. Maybe it should knock them to the side instead.

Her second ability... allies gain 25% of her max health? No no no, that's OP. Bring that down to a fixed set. Like, maybe 20/35/50/65/80 (+40% of your magical power). Something like that. Also, maybe she could shoot an ally with an arrow that causes this. That way, you incorporate more of the bow.

I think the third ability needs more damage. I would go 80/140/200/260/320 (+65% of your magical power). Since it is up close, that seems appropriate. The charm is... off. I don't think it fits to well. Maybe slow them by 25% or something instead.

The Ultimate is confusing. How many times does she deal damage? If you could, try to be specific in how many times the Ult attacks. The healing is fine assuming that the attack only hits like, 2-4 times. But yeah, please specify.

That's about all I can think of. Hope this helps.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 10, 2013 7:22pm | Report
Changed it, Thanks

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 10, 2013 9:44pm | Report
For the sea serpent, maybe it makes your next 3 basic attacks do whatever damage it was and the same effects as the sea serpent, but gods get knocked back, or pushed back by the sea serpent.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 11, 2013 5:38am | Report
" her beauty slow them by 15 % "
ofc it does... xD

Not a bad idea all-in-all
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }