Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Aten.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Aten. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 4, 2013 9:14am | Report
Hello, folks. Here I'm! With a brand new-idea, with a ''boring''-looking god. His name is Aten! And well... he is... look.

Aten, The Sun-Disk.

Lore:
What would happen if all the gods were killed? A new one would ascend. That's what happened on Egypt, where Aten became the only God of the Egyptians during the reign of Akhenaten. Said to be the creator god, aspect of Ra.
The Pharaoh demaned to create his own religion, and all egyptians would have to worship it, wanting ot not. All the old worshipping to the ancient gods was punished. Aten had total control over Egypt, on his city, Horemheb.
But, at the tirany of Akhenaten ended. And all the gods ascended back, and Aten was forgotten in the sands of time.
But now the War of the Gods is accepting any god willing to fight, and Aten, the Sun-Disk, is ready to defeat all the gods, as it did in the past.

In SMITE, Aten is a Ranged Mage.

Pantheon: Egyptian.
Pros: High Area Damage, Average Crowd Control.
Cons: Low Defense, Low Mobility.

Skills:
0~Passive.
Disk of Light.

The Power of Aten is unbelivable. Aten's magical power is doubled when at 25% of Health. Only occur each 110 Seconds.
Ability: Buff.
Affects: Self.

1~Active.
Connection.

Aten has many arms, made of sun rays. Aten connects his arm with an allie or enemie. If Aten connects to an Allie, his allie gets extra regeneration for both health and mana. If Aten connects to an enemie, it steals Power and Defenses. The connection durates only 5 Seconds.
Ability: Buff/Debuff - Line.
Affects: Allies/Enemies.
Stolen per tick: 10/20/30/40/50%.
Regeneration: 5/10/20/40/90( +10% of your Magical Power).
Connection Duration: 7 Seconds.
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
Cooldown: 13/14/15/13/12 seconds.

2~Active.
Relocate.

Aten teleports to the enemie or ally connecte. If it's an enemie, it takes damage. It brokes the Connection.
Affects: Allies/Enemies.
Damage: 60/110/170/210/250 ( + 30$ of your Magical Power).
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana.
Cooldown: 15 Seconds.

3~Active.
Luminous Flame.

Aten evokes a ray of flames in front of him, doing damage. If enemies are connected, they're additionally stunned.
Damage: 90/140/190/240/290 (+70% of your magical power)
Stun: 1s.
Cost: 70/75/80/85/100 Mana.
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11s.

4~Ultimate.
Super Nova.

Aten concentrates all it's energy around him, and then liberates all the energy, doing high amounts of damage. Enemies takes damage and are slowed when affected by Super Nova.
Damage: 410/550/610/730/800 (+90% of your magical power)
Slow: 20%.
Affects: Enemies.
Cost: 80/90/100/110/120.
Cooldown: 90 Seconds.

Creator's Thoughts:
Aten is a supportive god, hard to play with some damage burst. I'd compare him to Aphrodite and Hel. My idea came from IO, a character from Dota 2. I was searching for some Egyptian gods to make a god concept of, and then I found Aten( actually I was trying to found a good god that is uncommon to see god concepts about). His passive doubles his magical power when at 25% health. He is squishy as ****, though! His 1 is similar to Aphrodite's Kiss, but that affects enemies. His 2 is his only escape ability, which needs an nearby ally to be used. His 3 is his main damaging ability. And his ultimate surrounds him, similar to Ymir's Ultimate.

Some Responses I've worked on:
[*] Another sun rises!( Entering the arena).
[*] No, no, no! I've fallen again!( On death).
[*] Connected( Using Connection).
[*] *Puff*( Using Relocate).
[*] We need more... LIGHT! ( Using Super Nova).
[*] Why not turn on the light? ( Taunt).
[*] MY NAME IS ATEN! Not Ra! ( Taunt).
[*] Ra? Please, that freaking lava chicken? ( Joke).
[*] Why the egyptians stopped to worship me? Guess they're furries... ( Joke).

Idea Created by:
-DarkJaw.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 4, 2013 6:24pm | Report
SO MANY SPELLLING MISTAKES!

Passive: OP , I have gotten 800 MP before so that would give him 1600 Magic power

So with full MP items his ulti would deal... 2500 Damage give or take? So thats an INSTANT PENTAKILL at level 5...

Ability 1: 50% attackspeed stolen per tick... That means every second he steals 50% attackspeed for 9 seconds and it can't be broken... OP.com

Ability 2: Not bad but I almost died from bad spelling...

Ability 3: Decent ability

ULTIMATE: Lower the (+90% of magical power) to 50% or even 25% and it will be a good ultimate for a burst mage... Oh i mean "SUPPORT"
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }