Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God idea and Item Idea: "Miseria, the Spirit of Misery" and "Shards Buffing"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God idea and Item Idea: "Miseria, the Spirit of Misery" and "Shards Buffing" 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrZellith » February 24, 2014 7:12am | Report
Hello, I am here for my god idea. I found this "god" to be interesting because she is a spirit of misery, woe, distress and suffering.

In my opinion, every people who suffers must atleast have seen blood. Basically, when you got sick very badly you will have your blood to be tested, which means you have seen blood. When someone is depressed, they might try to commit suicide or try to harm themselves, they wanted to see blood.

People may have different opinions upon hearing my statement above, because my friend told me that she must be some kind of a mage with a blood manipulation techniques or some sort. But in my opinion, I am designing my own God for the sake of maintaining the game's item.

So How long has it been since you guys saw a player uses this active item called "Shards" ? For me its been a while, a long time back, where all gods are still spamming, which is when smite is still on Open Beta.

I wondered myself, won't shards be used more often if it got charges everytime any teammates or yourself or your enemies uses a skill ? For me, shards is not used now a day because the only god I know that can only spam skills is He Bo and Chronos which have a 2s cooldown and 5s cooldown, that is if i'm not mistaken.

So, no more whining about Shards. I am building this God because I think that there should be more active items such as Shards to be made, and I haven't seen atleast someone have the idea of making a good this way..

Origin - Greek
Type - Range, Physical
Role - Hunter
Pros - High Single Damage
Cons - Low Defence

Passive : Misfortune
Miseria will gain 1 Physical Power, 0.25% Life Steal and 1 both Physical and Magical Defence every 1% of her missing health.

Ability 1 : Knife of Misery
When Miseria toggles on this ability, her basic attacks will deal her physical power and deals a damage per second poison while slowing the enemy. Consumes Miseria's HP each time she auto attacks.

Damage per Tick: 1/2/3/4/5 (+25% of your physical power) for 3s and ticks for 0.5s (stacks for 3 attacks maximum)
Slows : 5% Movement Speed (does not stacks)
HP Consumption : 1/2/3/4/5
No Mana Consumption

Ability 2 : Pool of Blood
Miseria leaks out her bloods to her surrounding for 6 seconds. She will receives a movement speed bonus and attack speed, while enemies caught in the pool of blood will have a reduced movement speed and reduced attack speed. Consumes 10% of Miseria's HP will be used upon activation

Attack Speed and Movement Speed Bonus = 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25%
Slows enemy : 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25%
Cooldown : 25seconds
No mana consumption

Ability 3 : Blood Spray
Miseria sprays her blood, damaging all enemies in the area. Consumes 10% of Miseria's Maximum HP when this skill is activated.

Damage: 80 / 125 / 170 / 200 / 240 (+85% of your physical power)
Cooldown : 10s
No Mana Consumption

Ability 4 : Suffer
Miseria leaps to inflict a percentage of that hero's current HP, and slows the enemy at the cost of her to lose her current HP

Target : Single
Damage : 50% HP of Enemy's current HP
Slows : 10% movement speed for 4s
HP cost to current HP : 40% / 35% / 30% / 25% / 20%
Cooldown: 90s
No Mana Consumption

So, do you see the difference ? I am wondering why is there no such things as No Mana Consumption skills ? It can be active like Thanatos' skill, but even Thanatos' skill still uses mana. I wanted Hi-Rez to develops such ideas to make the game more interesting.

MrZellith

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 24, 2014 12:57pm | Report
This Hunter would literally be unable to 1v1 any other hunter in the game due to massive health consumption. Also, to use 50% of your max hp just to ult? You would literally die as soon as you ulted.

Her ult is too similar to Kali's ult without the undying part.

Also, 1 health scaling up to 5 per auto is way too small for the power that move gives. The 5% slow actually is pretty big when you think about it. Get Hastened Fatalis and you cannot get away from her when combined with her 2.

I do like full health casters, in fact I made one myself. Pele, Hawaiian Volcano Goddess.

Just some numbers need to be tweaked. Also, I would consider a different role for the health-casting thing.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrZellith » February 24, 2014 2:26pm | Report
Sloogz wrote:

This Hunter would literally be unable to 1v1 any other hunter in the game due to massive health consumption. Also, to use 50% of your max hp just to ult? You would literally die as soon as you ulted.

Her ult is too similar to Kali's ult without the undying part.

Also, 1 health scaling up to 5 per auto is way too small for the power that move gives. The 5% slow actually is pretty big when you think about it. Get Hastened Fatalis and you cannot get away from her when combined with her 2.

I do like full health casters, in fact I made one myself. Pele, Hawaiian Volcano Goddess.

Just some numbers need to be tweaked. Also, I would consider a different role for the health-casting thing.

I did a balance to her ult. I thought of a new skill idea. I agree with you because of her 1st skill and 2nd skill her damage of her 1st skill needed to be lessened because of the fact of the slow.. Hope you like the new ult, and btw it is 5 + 25% of her physical damage per tick while dealing her normal basic attack, similar to Arachne's passive but with a slow

MrZellith

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 24, 2014 3:00pm | Report
MrZellith wrote:

I did a balance to her ult. I thought of a new skill idea. I agree with you because of her 1st skill and 2nd skill her damage of her 1st skill needed to be lessened because of the fact of the slow.. Hope you like the new ult, and btw it is 5 + 25% of her physical damage per tick while dealing her normal basic attack, similar to Arachne's passive but with a slow

At rank 1 the health cost at rank 1 is just 1 for 1 damage on your target. If you're missing your autoattacks, it's a direct nerf to your character.

On the new ult, Hunters aren't really supposed to have dive-esque ults (aside from Apollo. We don't hang out with Apollo)

You really should never have that much health cost on any ability. 40% health cost is just....too much. Notice that Thanatos has low mana costs and no health costs above 15%.

Also, 50% current HP on a 90 sec. Yeah....

I'm afraid of Tank Miseria, since she only has 2 PhysPower scaling moves.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrZellith » February 24, 2014 3:11pm | Report
Sloogz wrote:

At rank 1 the health cost at rank 1 is just 1 for 1 damage on your target. If you're missing your autoattacks, it's a direct nerf to your character.

On the new ult, Hunters aren't really supposed to have dive-esque ults (aside from Apollo. We don't hang out with Apollo)

You really should never have that much health cost on any ability. 40% health cost is just....too much. Notice that Thanatos has low mana costs and no health costs above 15%.

Also, 50% current HP on a 90 sec. Yeah....

I'm afraid of Tank Miseria, since she only has 2 PhysPower scaling moves.

Basically what I am trying to say is that her 1st skill is similar to Arachne's passive skill, it does her normal physical attack while giving them a poison status and slows the enemy.
And if you play other moba game, I copied the ult of one of the best gankers in other moba game's skill. And by saying that I did a buff towards her passive skill by giving her 1 phys and magical defence aswell as she loses her HP.

MrZellith

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 24, 2014 3:28pm | Report
MrZellith wrote:

Basically what I am trying to say is that her 1st skill is similar to Arachne's passive skill, it does her normal physical attack while giving them a poison status and slows the enemy.
And if you play other moba game, I copied the ult of one of the best gankers in other moba game's skill. And by saying that I did a buff towards her passive skill by giving her 1 phys and magical defence aswell as she loses her HP.

Yes, I know it's like Arachne's passive, except it does upfront damage. The extra damage and the health cost shouldn't be the same. You shouldn't be punished for missing your autos.

What MOBA did you copy it from? I'm guessing DOTA since I play League of Legends extensively and I can't put my finger on it.
Either way, Hunters are not supposed to have strong ganking potential. They are supposed to have sustained, single target damage and late game strength.

Honestly, she would be a sick Warrior. Really. Her kit is so cool in the shoes of a Warrior. You could literally just add some sustain and she'd be awesome.
I do that sometimes. Make a god then realize that "this guardian is actually a really good mage"

Props.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrZellith » February 24, 2014 11:00pm | Report
Sloogz wrote:

Yes, I know it's like Arachne's passive, except it does upfront damage. The extra damage and the health cost shouldn't be the same. You shouldn't be punished for missing your autos.

What MOBA did you copy it from? I'm guessing DOTA since I play League of Legends extensively and I can't put my finger on it.
Either way, Hunters are not supposed to have strong ganking potential. They are supposed to have sustained, single target damage and late game strength.

Honestly, she would be a sick Warrior. Really. Her kit is so cool in the shoes of a Warrior. You could literally just add some sustain and she'd be awesome.
I do that sometimes. Make a god then realize that "this guardian is actually a really good mage"

Props.

Yup, it is Dota
In Dota, there is this super hard hitter hero which have a realy ridiculous harassing, and ganking ranged capability hero. He can be built as both carry or a tank role due to the fact that his passive skill is extremely similar to the god I created.

MrZellith

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 25, 2014 12:52pm | Report
MrZellith wrote:

Yup, it is Dota
In Dota, there is this super hard hitter hero which have a realy ridiculous harassing, and ganking ranged capability hero. He can be built as both carry or a tank role due to the fact that his passive skill is extremely similar to the god I created.

So you copied.
Not cool.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrZellith » February 25, 2014 2:46pm | Report
Sloogz wrote:

So you copied.
Not cool.

Lol by the word copied, it is not exactly copying, I am following the concept of a ranged god which becomes stronger when they are about to die. Melee God which becomes stronger when they are about to die is already present which is Hercules. And the different case about my god and the dota hero is that the hero becomes 98% damage resistant when he loses 80% of his HP

MrZellith

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 25, 2014 2:56pm | Report
MrZellith wrote:

Lol by the word copied, it is not exactly copying, I am following the concept of a ranged god which becomes stronger when they are about to die. Melee God which becomes stronger when they are about to die is already present which is Hercules. And the different case about my god and the dota hero is that the hero becomes 98% damage resistant when he loses 80% of his HP

Extreme similarities cause the god idea to be bland.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }