Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea: Ammit.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea: Ammit. 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 7, 2013 7:10pm | Report
New god concept, not actually new. If you know me from HiRez forums( AKA Trollin' Forums), my first God Concept was about Ammit, the Devourer of Souls. Well, I decided to revamp our lovely beast! First GODDESS concept.

Ammit, The Devourer of the Dead.

~ Lore ~

WORKING ON IT.

In SMITE, Ammit eats hers enemies as a Melee Physical Bruiser/Carry.
Pros: High Damage, Average Crowd Control.
Cons: Low Defense.

Skills:
0~Passive.
Death Scent.

Ammit hungryness for Souls is insatiable. Everytime an enemy is below 25% HP, Ammit's movement speed is increased, and the low health enemy is revealed for a short duration or until they heal.
Ability: Buff
Buff Duration: 8 Seconds.
Affects: Self
Movement Speed: 10%

1~Active.
Death's Rage.

Ammit maddens with the smell of souls surrounding her; giving additional physical power and attack speed.
Ability: Buff.
Affects: Self.
Attack Speed: 10/20/30/40/50%
Physical Power: 10/20/30/40/50.
Buff Duration: 6s.
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
Cooldown: 13 seconds.

2~Active.
Deadly Jaw.

Ammit bites all enemies in front of her. If the enemies are below 40% HP, they suffer a bleeding effect.
Ability: Cone.
Damage: 85/155/225/295/365 (+80% of your physical power)
Bleeding: 20/30/40/50/60 (+20% of your physical power).
Bleeding Duration: 3 Seconds.
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
Cooldown: 14 Seconds.

3~Active.
Tackle.

Ammit dashes forward, doing damage and stunning the first enemy in the line.
Ability: Line.
Damage: 60/100/130/160/210 (+30% of your physical power)
Stun Duration: 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5s.
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 15 Seconds.

4~Active - ''Ultimate''.
Eternal Darkness.

Ammit summons the portal of the underworld under her and at the target ground location. She jumps through the portal, and when she jumps out the other end of the portal she bites all the enemies in the area, pulling them down with her from the portal she came from. They're also stunned at the end. This also reduce the cooldown of Deadly Jaw.
Ability: Ground Target.
Damage: 400/470/585/660/785 (+ 90% of your physical power)
Stun: 1.5/1.7/2/2.3/2.5s
Cost: 100 Mana.
Cooldown: 90 Seconds.

Creator's Thoughts:
Yeah, really wanted to revamp Ammit. Well, here it goes. Her passive is quite good, but tried to balance according to the old Sun Wukong and Odin's passives( as her passive is a mix of both). Her 1 is her attack buff, her 2 is her main damaging ability, while hers 3 is her escape ability. I guess I've explained already about the ultimate, all the information is there, nothing additional. Similar gods to Ammit are Thor, Hun Batz and Neith( So she is a Physical Mage Caster).

Created by:
~DarkJaw.

Thanks to:
~FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 7, 2013 7:23pm | Report
Looks really solid to be honest, I like it. I have one question though, will the initial damage be the very first second that it spawns, and then goes over to the end damage for the 8 seconds, or will it deal the initial damage over the 8 seconds and then blast the end damage in the last second?

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 7, 2013 7:43pm | Report
Passive: So it's like bloodseeker ?
Still, I would love to see this ability in game!

Ability 1: "She" maddens, I love the idea, One thing I would LOVE to see is that she gets a nausea effect from being mad (Like Bacchus's effect you get that makes your screen turn

Ability 2: Nice idea, compliments the kit. Only change it needs is to the health threshold, 40% is still a decent amount of health. It should be 25% since the passive also activates on 25%. This ability enables jungler Ammit which is perfect setup for "it's" kit! :D

Ability 3: So its like a Ne Zha ultimate dash? Nice way to secure kills, I like it!

Ultimate: Lovely idea, Almost going for a more burst mage ultimate effect there though.
Might I add some input for a ultimate idea:

Ammit opens a portal under him and one at the target location, He jumps through the portal with his mouth open. When he jumps out the other end of the portal he bites all nearby gods pulling them down with him back to the portal he came from, they are then stunned for 2s and his 2nd ability automatically activates free of cost for 5s
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 7, 2013 9:49pm | Report

Ability 1: "She" maddens, I love the idea, One thing I would LOVE to see is that she gets a nausea effect from being mad (Like Bacchus's effect you get that makes your screen turn

Ability 2: Nice idea, compliments the kit. Only change it needs is to the health threshold, 40% is still a decent amount of health. It should be 25% since the passive also activates on 25%. This ability enables jungler Ammit which is perfect setup for "it's" kit! :D

Ability 3: So its like a Ne Zha ultimate dash? Nice way to secure kills, I like it!

Ultimate: Lovely idea, Almost going for a more burst mage ultimate effect there though.

Ammit opens a portal under him and one at the target location, He jumps through the portal with his mouth open. When he jumps out the other end of the portal he bites all nearby gods pulling them down with him back to the portal he came from, they are then stunned for 2s and his 2nd ability automatically activates free of cost for 5s

You mean her. She is a real man-eater. LOLOLOLOLOL

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 7, 2013 9:49pm | Report

You mean her. She is a real man-eater. LOLOLOLOLOL

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 8, 2013 6:01am | Report
Piederman wrote:

Looks really solid to be honest, I like it. I have one question though, will the initial damage be the very first second that it spawns, and then goes over to the end damage for the 8 seconds, or will it deal the initial damage over the 8 seconds and then blast the end damage in the last second?

At the very first second and the blast occurs at the last second. But it may change, with FaTaLiTyFiReFly ult suggestion( improved ult).

I never played Bloodseeker on Dota 2. Found funny, I based Ammit's passive with Warwick's from League. Perhaps I'll play him later on.

Then it would be too hard to hit hers AA. Just a red effect on the screen would be enough, the nausea effect wouldn't work well.

Hmmm. How about 35% health? then it wouldn't be too OP with the passive, you know.

Exactly.

I liked your ultimate suggestion, I'll change it! Really liked it, actually.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 8, 2013 9:01am | Report
Thank you so much on my idea!

35% will be perfect, I just thought that when an enemy is below 25% health you gain speed and you can use this ability to do more damage but now that you mention it, 35% is much better

Warwick = bloodseeker

Red effect would be fine just to bring it to the next level of awesome!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }