Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Idea! Acaat - God of Tattoos <---- (He's Mayan)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Idea! Acaat - God of Tattoos <---- (He's Mayan) 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 15, 2013 8:32am | Report

Acaat: Maya god of tattoos and tattooing

Long range magical
Roles: Mage

Passive: Sacred Ground- Every 30 seconds Acaat is able to bless the grounds around him with a mark, the marks act as a ward and last for 1 minute, enemies that pass over it are then marked with it and they are shown on the map for the next 10 seconds, but only them, not anyone around them. Only 2 marks can be on the ground at a time. His basic attacks do 40 magical damage + 35% magical power

1: Cursed Ink- in a line in front of him Acaat shoots out a blot of ink, doing 75/100/150/200/250 damage to all minions it passes through, if it hits an enemy god it deal 10/15/20/25/30 (+20% magical power) every .5 seconds for 5 seconds. At the end of the 5 seconds the god is stunned for 1 second and is marked with a curse, if the god that is cursed passes over a Sacred Ground they destroy the mark, and don't get warded, they instantly take 200 damage. Curses last for the life, and are removed once the player dies or steps over a mark.

2: War Paint- Acaat marks himself with war paint, invigorating him and changing his basic attacks to Melee and making his basic attacks deal physical damage + 55% of your magical power as physical power. This lasts for 3/4/5/6/7 seconds.

3: Ink Spout- In a cone in front of him Acaat shoots out ink, enemies hit are blinded for 1 second and are slowed by 35% by its stickiness. It deals 125/175/225/275/325 (+45% magical power).

Ultimate 1: Mark the Earth- He flies up into the air, and paints on the earth, when the line is drawn, it stuns enemies it lands on for 1 second then slows enemies in it by 50% and deals 25/35/45/55/65 per second for 10 seconds it stays on the ground. When Acaat lands back down he deal 100/150/200/250/300 (+25% magical power) damage in an AoE around him. With the line it has a certain amount of ink, and it can't be erased while your up there. Also you can't lift the brush once you start, that counts as the end of the line and you land back down.

Ultimate 2: Inked Souls- Acaat shoots out ink all around him (same area as Ares ult) enemies hit take 30/40/50/60/70 damage per second for 5 seconds, at the end of that time all enemies hit are stunned for 1.5 seconds and are blinded. When the 5 seconds is up it deals 100/150/200/250/300 damage in the same AoE as Cupid's Heart bombs.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 15, 2013 8:37am | Report
Don't you think the percentage in 1 kinda too big.it could deal 1200 damage in full items

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 15, 2013 8:53am | Report
I'm confused on what your seeing.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 15, 2013 8:58am | Report
I mean his 1 DoT have 20% magical power and for ten times which make it 200% that is as big as ymir's ult

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 15, 2013 10:50am | Report
Then what should it be?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 15, 2013 11:23am | Report
I like the idea, I feel this idea forum is upgrading every post with idea's getting more creative each second!
Interesting ultimate, The melee switch thing was smart. Overall just be sure not to make his damage too OP on that first ability.

Raze is trying to say if you get tons of Physical and magical damage you can make it OP so just lower the magical power %
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 15, 2013 3:49pm | Report
Oh, I thought I made it pretty low on it. I'll lower it to 5%?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 15, 2013 8:44pm | Report
Oh my god, the damage output. I think you need to drastically lower the damage on 1 and 3.

DoTs need a really low scaling to be balanced. This ability has both a high base damage as well as great scaling. Tone down on or the other.

2 scales really awkwardly with level. I honestly don't think anyone would want the longer duration on it, as it would be more of a burden to use it as opposed to a pleasure. Make it have the same duration with level and increase the buff. More importantly, it needs to be able to be cancelled at will.

3. As your main utility speed, this does too much damage. I think the slow on this needs to scale with level also.

4. I prefer ultimate 1 better for this. They're both fine as it is.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 15, 2013 9:03pm | Report
I think this can be kinda assassin with his 2 since it deals massive amount of damage

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }