Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God design

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God design 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steel stuff » May 15, 2015 11:14am | Report
Hello this is my second post on this site sharing another hero design. For this design I made the kit without having a deity in mind for the kit if you happen to know a deity from the pantheons smite has included associtated with the four elements please let me know. Again sorry for any typos and the big block of text I'm typing this on an iPad. Also note that I did not put in some specific numbers for abilities because I suck at balancing numbers this design specificly would require some major number balancing to be remotely balanced keep in mind I'm not a professional designer by any means. One more thing I'm just calling this design X since I don't have a name for it yet. Good talk.

Ability 1: Driven by Fire
X is consumed in flames pulsing a large circular heat wave for moderate damage than pulsing five more smaller waves for less damage. While in this form X's auto attacks have a cone affecting hitting units around his target for 50% his initial target is affected by the cone affect but only does 20% extra damage.

Ability 2: Molded by Earth
Rock shields X for 20% of his maximum health this affect is increased to 40% if X is below 20% health. While in this form X's auto Attacks root the target for 3 seconds only one target my be rooted every 10 seconds if the root effect is on cool down your auto attacks slow the target by 40% for 1 second.

Ability 3: Soothed by water
X goes into a calming state regenerating mana to you and near by allies over 5 seconds, allies only gain half the effect. While in this form X's auto attacks become range attacks that deal 15% extra damage as damage over time.

Ability 4: Disciplined by Air
X becomes as quick as air increase he movement speed by 60% and his attack speed by 40% for 8 seconds. After the 8 seconds is up X's auto attacks deal 2% of the targets current health. X additionally can move through units in this form.

Passive: Elementally attuned
X passively gains elemental fury in each stance separately fire, wind, water, and earth once each stances elemental fury is full X becomes a pure elemental for 15 seconds. While in this form X takes 15% more damage from all sources but gains new abilities.
Ability 1: Elemental surge
X releases all four elements in one skillshot that does a large amount of damage passing through all enemies this ability is on a 7second cool down but the cool down is reduced by 2 seconds for every enemy hit a maximum of two enemies.

Ability 2: Elemental Overload
X sacrifices his elemental form that causes an AOE of damage around X that does a massive amount of damage. This ability has a 1 second cast time.

Steel stuff

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }