Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Geb, God of Earth

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Geb, God of Earth 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » November 23, 2013 5:08am | Report

Geb, God of Earth

Roles: Warrior, Melee
Pantheon: Egyptian
Pros: High Crowd Control
Cons: Low Mobilty

Lore:

Geb is God of the Earth, and believed to be god of vegetation as well. He is husband of Nut, goddess of the sky and father of Osiris, Seth, Isis and Nephthys. He is resembled usually to the animal goose. It is believed that the fact that he is god of earth not only means god of the growth and wealth and prosperity and fertility, but also related to decay and the cycle of things. *Ultimate spoiler alert* It is also believed that his laughter caused earthquakes and crops to grow.

Passive: Seed of Geb
The seed on Geb's body grows for 5 seconds each time he uses his Nourish ability, buffing his Seed of Decay ability, granting it additional effects for every successful Nourish tick.
Phase 1: Sprout
Phase 2: Bud
Phase 3: Bloom
Phase 4: Flourish

1: Seed of Decay
Geb throws a Seed at an enemy, causing 10/15/20/25/30 (10% of your Physical Power) damage every seconds for 3 seconds. The seed does additional effects for every phase Seed of Geb has.
Phase 1: Sprout - Seed of Decay slows the target by 15% for 2 seconds.
Phase 2: Bud - Seed of Decay does 40% additional damage.
Phase 3: Bloom - Seed of Decay explodes after 3 seconds, dealing 50% of the damage dealt to the original target to all enemies within 50 feet of that target.
Phase 4: Flourish - Seed of Decay explodes after 3 seconds, doing 100% of the damage dealt to the original target to all enemies within 50 feet of that target.
* Each effect from the previous phase is stacked, apart from the slow on phase 3 which only applies to the original target and not to the enemies hit by the explosion. So, for example Phase 2: Bud does 40% additional damage and slows the target.
Ability: Line
Affects: Enemy
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana

2: Eruption
Geb slams his hand upon the earth, causing a mountain to arise on a ground location target, causing 20/40/60/80/100 (+20% of his Physical Power) damage and knocking up all enemies in that area. The mountain stays in that area for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds and blocks player movement.
Ability: Ground Target
Affects: Self
Cooldown: 16 seconds.
Cost:40/50/60/70/80 Mana.

3: Nourish
Geb throws his hands on the ground, connecting to earth's nourishing powers. He gains 10/15/20/25/30 (+20% of his physical Power) Mana every 1.5 seconds for 6 seconds. While Nourish is active, Geb is immoblized and cannot move while being able to cancel the effect at any time he wants to. Each tick also nourishes the seed on Geb's body, granting himself additional buffs for his Seed of Decay ability for 5 seconds according to the amount of sucessful ticks. Any damage or CC stops Nourish.
Ability: Buff
Affects: Self
Cooldown: 18 seconds. (The cooldown start only after Geb has finished channeling or he has canceled the effect or it was interrupted).
Cost: 30/40/50/60/70 Mana and Health

Ultimate: Earthquake
Geb stands in one place, realsing a loud laughter. After second of laughter, the earth around Geb in a circle around him (about the radius of Pillar of Agony), doing 100/200/300/400/500 (+100%) of your Physical Damage to all enemies within the range and stunnig them for 1 second.
Ability: Area
Affects: Enemies

Cooldown: 100/95/90/80/85 seconds.
Cost: 90/100/110/120/130 Mana.

Thanks you all for reading, I will be more than glad to see a comment, discussing places to improve, mistakes, adjustments and, (it's legeal) to just point out good ideas. You have no clue how happy it makes me, wether it's criticism and feedback or just complimenting.
Thanks.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » December 30, 2013 11:35am | Report
Hey, nice build, but he is a tank, so maybe a revision on his tatics, otherwise, nice little post ;)
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 30, 2013 12:46pm | Report
Look when this is posted, now look at you comment. Now look back to when this was posted. Proceed to smack ones self in the face.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » January 1, 2014 11:54pm | Report
I know, but it would be cool if he revised it. I remember reading this before that data mine. I like seeing builds being edited during the course of data mining (proceed to pat myself on the back)

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » January 2, 2014 12:19am | Report
icy133 wrote:

proceed to pat myself on the back

No.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » January 2, 2014 12:43am | Report
Too late ;)

icy133

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }