Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Exchange favor for gems

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Exchange favor for gems 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by chongg » October 13, 2014 12:07pm | Report
Hi, my account name is Chongg, and I am a huge fan of smite and everything you guys have done, I just wished to make a suggestion that may or may not have already been suggested but I feel as though Smite could be even more enjoyed if Hi rez happened to make a fair exchange system between using favor to earn gems. Now personally I have already supported hi rez and even bought their amazing ultimate god pack but for the free players I have come across its tough to unlock certain gods or skins. Hopefully you guys will take the chance to read this and consider it, but once again thank you hi rez for being so awesome to us players and hope to hear something soon from the studios.

chongg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » October 13, 2014 12:51pm | Report
As much as I love this idea this is not the place to post this. This is not the official Hi-Rez forums. I'm pretty sure they don't even know this site exists.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by chongg » October 13, 2014 8:01pm | Report
Lol fail moment

chongg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » October 13, 2014 8:10pm | Report
It's cool, you're not the first person to do this. And it's not like Smite's actual forums are easy to find.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }