Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Circe the enchantress

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Circe the enchantress 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » November 19, 2014 9:48am | Report
pantheon: Greek

lore: many have heard the stories of an island in the Mediterranean sea, where shipwrecked crews find refuge only to never be heard from again. this island is said to be full of wild animals, yet all of them are tame and wont harm humans. tales are also told of a large marble house, decadent yet simple, found in the center of the island in a small clearing and of it owner, for the owner of this house and the island itself is none other than Circe the enchantress.

Circe is well known for turning all men found on her island into wild beasts, boars, lion even monsters if see deems it to her liking. she is a mighty spell caster who knows no match, well at least she didn't until Odysseys outsmarted her and left her island with his crew in tow. angered and heartbroken, for Odysseus had captured her heart with his cunning and nobility, Circe now searches the lands looking for men to ensnare and alter as she pleases. for all men, friend or foe, shall feel the cold touch of her art, and none shall walk away unchanged.

passive: playthings of the soul
after 2 kills (gods or cyclops not minions), Circe enters an enhanced state, enhancing 3 of her attacks and/or ability's.

primal charm
tapping into the base nature of man, Circe casts an aofe effect at a target location that stuns/roots all effected enemies. when enhanced this ability dosnt root but instead turns all enemy minions within the area into boars

bestial change
calling on the wild part of the target's soul, Circe can choose an allied minion and turn it into a boar which has plus 1/2 health and attack damage. when enhanced it turns the targeted minion into a cyclops (dont know stats for cyclops so cant think of boosts, anyone know?).

boon of Circe
drawing from her knowledge of enchantments, Circe casts an aofe effect that doubles the damage and attack speed of all allies in the area for 1-3 secs. when enhanced it also lowers the attack and attack speed of all affected enemies by a quarter.

wave of alteration
releasing her power in a wave of altering force, Circe weakens the physical and magical defense of all enemies in an area around her while giving all nearby minions a 2X damage increase for 3-5.

note: the lore may not be the best i have written since i have had a tiring day so im not at the peak of my lore writing form but it will pick up on my next one and also i haven't added buffs or stat increases to some of the ability's since i dont know the stats for cyclops's. but design wise i can imagine Circe with a long wooden staff and a flowing blue silk dress, with a small green crystal as a necklace, all in all quite simple apparel. so here is my clue for the next god design "as the steps flow red with blood and the sun burns bright above, the hearts of twenty more must stop before the god shall allow us to stop" and its from the mayan/aztec pantheon.

necroshadow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }