Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

cernunos the primal hunter

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » cernunos the primal hunter 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » October 26, 2014 12:30pm | Report
pantheon: Celtic

lore:
as the land is awoken from the frozen grip of winter by the arrival of spring, so is cernnunos from his winter slumber. waking with the new growth of spring cernunos hunts the primal forests he calls home in search of the greatest prey.mighty bears, monsters and even greater spirits have fallen to his spear and arrows and cowered at his mighty form, their souls joining the sea of souls and their bodies feeding the inhabitants of cernunos's sacred places.

but this time something has changed. cernnunos is no longer restricted to the primal forests of his homeland, he now has free rein to lead the primal hunt into the fields of battle were he wishes to hunt his greatest prey yet, the gods

passive: the hunters horn
after each kill, cernnunos calls to his allies boosting their speed and attack, for a short time (2/4 secs) in an area around him.(does not increase his damage but does increase his speed)

hunter's arms
a hunter wields many weapons in the hunt of his prey, but cernnunos prefers the use of bow and spear above all else, switching between the two at will. (his spear has a short range cone area of damage while his bow has long range projectile damage. depending on which weapon he is wielding it can affect certain ability's) cool down of 2 secs

hounds of cernunos/arrow of the wild
spear:summoning three spectral hounds to the field, cernnunos commands them to run towards a enemy target dealing half damage to any minions that get in the way and full damage and a slowness debuff to the target.
bow: firing a poisoned arrow at his target, cernnunos deals heavy damage while lowering the targets physical protection.
cool down of 12 secs

charm of the primal forest
spear:summoning a line of woodland ahead of him, cernnunos increases his speed and attack while he is within it (think he bo's atlas of the yellow river ability but dosnt work for allies as well)
bow:summons an area of woodland in a target location, slowing any enemies that go through it and reducing their physical Armour (same sort of targeting and area as anhur's shifting sands)
cool down of 18 secs

ultimate:the primal hunt
leaping into the air, cernnunos chooses a target location and smashes into it causing immediate damage and stunning nearby enemies while creating a woodland area that heals any nearby allies
cool down of 22 secs

(to clear things up as far as his design goes,cernnunos has a human body with hunting supplies strapped to his chest in an almost Rambo style, with his bow and/or spear resting on his back. he has a greenish pigment to his skin but his most noticeable feature is his head, a deer skull with glowing green eyes,it therefore makes sense why the forest animals and the hunters of his homeland fear and respect cernunos in equal measure)

edit: i have added in some value still figuring out what it should all be damage wise but i have put in cool down times.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » October 26, 2014 5:05pm | Report
His kit seems detailed and interesting but I think you should add the amount of dmg dealt and CD,also how does he switch forms?

Deltacow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » October 27, 2014 12:40am | Report
Deltacow wrote:

His kit seems detailed and interesting but I think you should add the amount of dmg dealt and CD,also how does he switch forms?

thats what i have been trying to figure out. mainly im a "think of basics first then figure out stats later" sort of person so i will think about it and update once i do.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmilingPie » October 30, 2014 12:13am | Report
basically Ullr? Good kit, needs a little detail. I think his 3rd ability, should make a spherical forest that conceals his location and makes him faster. How long do the hounds last? Forever until they hit a god or for a duration?

The thing with this kit is that Ullr has to sacrifice his ultimate to switch weapons but this guy can switch with his 1st ability!.

SmilingPie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » October 30, 2014 10:26am | Report
didn't know about ullr having that i only knew about hel having it but yeah might need some tweaking and the hounds last until it hits a god or a wall since hounds that never disappear would just be ridiculous.

on another point though i have decided to add a bit of guessing into my god ideas at the end of each god idea i will hint towards my next god idea and see if anyone can figure it out. i will probably give a 4-5 day window but yeah. so here is my first: the next god will be a killer addition and will make even gods tremble in fear. so say hello to the skeleton in Cronus's hell away from hell. (dont worry they will gradually improve since i had to make that one on the spot while my others are going to be pre planned)

good luck guessing.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Waaaayne » April 2, 2015 1:06pm | Report
i have one thing to say, and not to be rude or anything, but it's actually spelled Cernnunos, there's 2 n's, again, sorry for the spell check, but most of my ancestors were Celtic and i kinda wanted to make sure it was spelled right.

Waaaayne

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » April 3, 2015 1:09am | Report
Waaaayne wrote:

i have one thing to say, and not to be rude or anything, but it's actually spelled Cernnunos, there's 2 n's, again, sorry for the spell check, but most of my ancestors were Celtic and i kinda wanted to make sure it was spelled right.

that's fine and thanks for the spell check. ill correct it immediately.

necroshadow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }