Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Buddha: The Enlightened Teacher

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Buddha: The Enlightened Teacher 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Buddhist505 » November 20, 2015 9:41am | Report

art and ability icons

Buddha: The Enlightened Teacher (in-game abbreviation: Bud)
Chinese (Buddhism)
Ranged/Magical/Mage
Lore: The Buddha started a prince (Siddhartha Gautama) who feared the inevitable: illness, aging and death. He tried and failed to find ways to understand it, including following 5 others who stripped themselves of what they wanted. Eventually, he found his method- sitting under a tree meditating for days. After fighting the evil part of his mind, Mara, he was found worthy and saw his past lives (like a noble golden stag) before realising the truth of the cycle of lifer and death- enlightenment! He found if he didn't fear death or suffering it had no control over him, and thus he took in the 5 self punishers as monks and spread his words, whether teachings or Jataka (stories of past lives with big morals). He became the one true Buddha.

Passive
Rebirth
The Buddha's respawn time is reduced by his level in seconds, unless he died during the enlightened buff

Ability 1
Jataka
dash/ line
effects: enemy heroes and creeps (and harpies etc.)
Sid transforms into a golden stag and charges forwards, knocking enemies aside and dealing damage before turning back- with a speed boost of 30% for an amount of time.
Damage: 40/90/130/160/210
speed boost duration: 2s/3s/4s/5s/7s

Ability 2
Samsara
area
effects: enemies or allies depending on where they're stood
The Buddha creates a circle around himself that's split into three parts: death: If an enemy stands on it they take damage per second, birth: if an enemy stands on this they are slowed, life: if an ally stands on this, they are healed per second.
Duration: 5s/6s/7s/8s/10s
Death damage ps: 10/15/20/25/30
Birth slowness: 10%/20%/30%/30%
Life healing ps: +10hps/+15hps/+20hps/+25hps/+30%

Ability 3
Above the unclean
area (selected area)
effects: enemies and allies
The Buddha commands branches of lotus flowers to sprout from the ground, one for each enemy and ally within the big radius of the circle. It damages enemies and heals allies.
amount of damage/health replenished: 60/110/150/180/250

Ability 4/ Ultimate
Enlightened
Buff and area
Effects: self and some parts enemies
The Buddha is enlightened, and gains 100% magic resistance but less physical resistance. He can see all god locations, and any enemy within a certain radius around him is silenced for 5s. He can't use regular attacks but all abilities are boosted 20%. If the Buddha is killed with this buff his respawn time isn't effected by rebirth.
Duration: 6s/8s/9s/10s/12s

Alternate skins:

Mara- a demonic version with an abyssal echoed voice. His magic flame is darker colours, the stag becomes a ghostly horse, the 3 parts of samsara are the same but the edges are rougher and the lotus flowers become small demons or souls on red branches.

Bodhi-Tron- A robotic version with a classic robot voice. The magic flame is a ball of electricity, the stag becomes a missile, the samsara circle becomes a plasma orb with 3 colours of electricity and the lotus flowers become plugs on wires.

Fuddha- A fat version with a lower voice. The magic flame becomes food (I showed pizza),the stag becomes a Rascal vehicle with antlers, the samsara circle becomes a plate of peas, chips and a burger and the lotus flowers become meatballs on strands of spaghetti.

This is my first post- please say if I did something wrong! I made the pictures and I would like to hear your opinions :)
Thanks

Buddhist505

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Andre24 » December 29, 2015 4:07am | Report
Hello my name is Andre and im a buddhist i recommend buddha as a healer kinda like mixture of khepri and hel dont the damage part also the food skin for buddha must be removed and the evil one buddha dont eat meat or stuff in the picture and evil is not one with the evil mara is oneself and mara is a demon and is defeated so yea and buddha is not a god he is a teacher.You also can try this passive Enlightement:Every time a ally minion or jungle things i dont know what they are called but if they die they will damage a enemy god near them for like 10 to 15 damge so yea

Andre24

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }