Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Brokk and Eitri God Idea (Norse)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Brokk and Eitri God Idea (Norse) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » November 6, 2014 4:53pm | Report
Brokk and Eitri God Idea

Role: Warrior

Pros: Good Utility, High Defense

Cons: Low mobility, Physical power

Health: 480 (+80)
Mana: 220 (+30)
Speed: 355
Range: 12
Attack per Sec: 0.86 (+1.4%)
Magical power: 0
Physical power: 38 +1.6/lvl (20% of magical power)
Physical protections: 32 (+0.8)
Magical protections: 25 (+3)
Health regen: 6 (+0.8)
Mana regen: 4.2 (+0.4)

Appearance:
- One dwarf, possibly Eitre would have the hammer and tongs, since they’re blacksmiths, then Brokk would have the bellows
- Brokk would have an anvil strapped to his back or slung over his shoulder (i didn’t want them to be on like a mobile cart
- Both would have beards (duh dwarves)
- both would have smithing aprons

Passive: Magical Flames:
As Eitri hits minions or gods with his hammer, he builds up stacks of mystical fire (possibly a some pictures of flames with runes in them). This builds up around a piece of metal, at he gains stacks the metal begins to heat up, once the stacks are full, the piece of metal turns into a weapon, this can either go to an ally as a physical power buff or to Brokk and Eitri as a damaging move. Max stacks 8
Buff: +28%
Duration: 20 seconds

Move #1: Forged in Fire:
If Brokk and Eitri don’t use this skill on their allies (basically pointing the line targeter at an ally and using the ability) then Brokk and Eitri can throw the weapon, varying from a spear, hammer, axe, or sword at an enemy this does damage to any enemy god
Physical damage: 40/55/70/85/100 (+40% of physical power)
cost: 30/50/70/90/110
cooldown: 12 seconds

Move #2: Bellow’s Gust:
Brokk steps forth and pumps his huge bellows, releasing a gust of wind in a cone, dealing damage to minions and enemies. This ability also pushes enemies back from Brokk and Eitri.
Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+50% of physical power)
Cost: 40/65/90/115/140
Cooldown: 12 seconds

Move #3: Dwarven Anvil:
Brokk puts down the heavy anvil he’s carrying, so Eitri may smith. When placed down, a radius is placed around the anvil, theres also a secondary radius around the anvil, if any enemy god is in the smaller radius they get stunned for only 1 second. if he starts to build stacks in the radius he’ll get 2 instead of one. If Brokk and Eitri make their first move in the radius, it applies a slow to the move. The anvil will take two hits to destroy:
Stun: 1 second
Slow: 20%
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Cost: 80/100/120/140/160

Ultimate: Worthy of the Gods:
Once Brokk and Eitri activate this, whatever their passive has made, automatically turns into either Mjolnir or Odin’s Ring (Since they made both). Mjolnir is they’re using against a weapon, Odin’s ring for allies. There is a 50-50 chance for each when you throw it at an enemy or an ally. Mjolnir do massive damage, yet no slow (too op) while the ring gives allies protections.
Physical Damage: 220/250/280/310/340 (+120% of physical power)
Protections : +20/28/36/44/52
Cooldown 110 seconds
Mana: 80/110/140/170/200

Please feel free to comment, and tell me what you think

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » November 7, 2014 5:57pm | Report
I like this idea but the ult seems a bit underpowered,I think the anvil should give some kind of buff to his passive such as he builds stacks faster,his 2 does no dmg.
Just buff him a bit,but still great description and detail.

Deltacow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » November 8, 2014 6:20am | Report
Deltacow wrote:

I like this idea but the ult seems a bit underpowered,I think the anvil should give some kind of buff to his passive such as he builds stacks faster,his 2 does no dmg.
Just buff him a bit,but still great description and detail.

I did edit this just now, i buffed his 2 and his ultimate. But I did not need to do the passive buff on his three because he already has that, if he builds stacks in the larger radius he gets 2 stacks instead of 1.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 8, 2014 8:22am | Report
I kinda think that the bellows should push enemies back. I think it would make more sense. Other than that I think this is an excellent idea.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmilingPie » November 14, 2014 5:50am | Report
Ugh, luck ultimates? That will be very annoying. Other than that it looks great, don't really know what to add.

SmilingPie

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }