Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Boreas, the God of the Northern Wind and Bringer of Winter

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Boreas, the God of the Northern Wind and Bringer of Winter 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » January 2, 2015 1:18pm | Report
PANTHEON: Greek
ROLE: Mage

Passive Ability: Conch Shell

Always carrying around his conch shell, Boreas' shell will absorb 15% of one instance of damage he is taking once every 12s. After his shell has absorbed said damage, Boreas' next ability cast will do additional damage equal to the damage absorbed, then this ability goes on cooldown. Boreas can only store one instance of damage at a time.

1st Ability: Bellowing Storm

A powerful storm erupts forward from Boreas' shell, dealing damage every 0.3 and 0.6s for 3s.
For every tick of damage taken, enemies hit are pushed to the edge of this ability's range. The additional damage from Boreas' passive will be evenly divided amongst the ticks of damage from this ability.

Damage: 5/9/13/17/21 (+7% of your Magical Power) per tick

2nd Ability: Vortexes

Boreas sends out 4 vortexes that spiral around him, slowing and dealing damage. The vortexes disappear once they reach the end of this ability's circle range. An enemy can be hit by more than one vortex. If an enemy is in the air (because they are using a leap ability or are being knocked up), they are launched in the direction they are facing, and take damage upon landing. The additional damage from Boreas' passive is divided equally amongst his 4 vortexes.

Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+85% of your Magical Power)
Slow: 3/6/9/12/15% (can stack up to 3 times)
Slow duration: 0.75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75s
Landing damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+60% of your Magical Power)

3rd Ability: Strong Gusts

Boreas sends out a gust of wind in a line in front of him, dealing damage and knocking up. Enemies who are slowed by Vortexes take more damage, and the bonus damage stacks along with the stacks of the slow.

Damage: 80/140/200/260/320 (+90% of your Magical Power)
Bonus damage: 30/60/90/120/150 per stack of the slow

Ultimate Ability: Blizzardous Hurricane

Boreas flies into the air, and sucks in all enemies within a 25ft radius of him inwards for 4s. While in the air, Boreas is immobile, but becomes CC immune, and gains a protections buff, and cannot use basic attacks or abilities. After those 4s, Boreas shoots all the enemies in the blizzard forward, dealing immense damage and stunning. Also, after he launches the enemies, he gains a buff that increases the scaling on his abilities.

Damage: 100/180/260/340/420 (+110% of your Magical Power)
Protections: 10/17/24/31/38 Magical and Physical
Stun: 1.5s
Buff duration: 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8
Additional scaling: 4/8/12/16/20%

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » January 6, 2015 2:28pm | Report
I like the idea for this god a lot, but the damage reduction on the ultimate is a bit much, it should instead be a protection buff rather than a direct range mitigation as 80% of i penetrateable damage reduction is op

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » January 6, 2015 2:51pm | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

I like the idea for this god a lot, but the damage reduction on the ultimate is a bit much, it should instead be a protection buff rather than a direct range mitigation as 80% of i penetrateable damage reduction is op

True dat. I will fix it.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }