Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bat Egyptian Goddess of the Cosmos V2

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Bat Egyptian Goddess of the Cosmos V2 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 11, 2014 7:38pm | Report
Bat: goddess of the cosmos( Mage)

Passive: Shining Star: When Bag uses an ability she gains +5( + 1 for each level) mana regen for 5 seconds.

Ability 1: Comet Strike: Bat fires a small comet in a line in front of her. This comet will deal 80/130/180/230/280(+ 15% magical power) to the first enemy hit. It will also deal 70% damage to all enemies in a small radius around the first enemy hit.

Ability 2: Harsh Gravity: At the target area, Bat intensifies gravity. Any enemy within it will take 50/60/70/80/90(+30% physical damage) every .5 seconds for 3 seconds and is crippled and slowed for 20%.

Ability 3: Cosmic Energy: Bat releases a cone of cosmic energy in front of her. This ability will deal 80/120/160/200/240(+25% magical damage) to all enemies hit. If this ability is used and it hits harsh gravity. The harsh gravity changes animation and slows for 30% instead.

Ability 4: Black Hole: Bat places a black hole in front of her. It will be a circular shape the will suck enemies in towards it in a narrow but relatively long cone in front of it. The starting width is about the size of Ymirs wall, and the size at the furthest distance is 1.5 times the width. Any enemy in that cone will be pulled towards the hole(similar mechanic to Poseidon's whirlpool) and take 50/70/90/110/130(+ 10% magical damage) a every .5 seconds for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds. This ability can be walked out of but it will be similar to a slow.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » February 15, 2014 9:07am | Report
I see it as pretty op, hères a example.

use black hole, then harsh gravity, then cosmic energy, then comet strike, ill leave you to the math of the damage.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 15, 2014 2:45pm | Report
I agree with Striker, but also i feel like you're trying to take too many ideas from gods that already exist. Why do you have to take Whirpool, Pillar of Agony and Noxious Fumes?

I see you make a lot of ideas consistently, but if you bring some creativity to the table you might be one of the best god creators out there.
Best of luck.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 15, 2014 7:04pm | Report
I'm trying and for as much as I put out this is pretty decent. Oh by the way what stole noxious fumes?

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 15, 2014 7:06pm | Report
Oh I see now. Yeah that was a little much. Pretend that that is not there :P

Bergmeister

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }