Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bat Egyptian Goddess of the Cosmos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Bat Egyptian Goddess of the Cosmos 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 5, 2014 7:44pm | Report
Bat: goddess of the cosmos( Mage)

Passive: Gravitational pull: Any enemy damaged by Bat through ability or basic attack will generate a small gravitational pull for 2 seconds. This pull will bring all enemies in a small radius toward that enemy/ enemies.

Ability 1: Asteroid Belt: Bat summons an asteroid belt around her that lasts for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds. Any enemy within this radius of Bat during the duration will take 10/20/30/40/50(+15% magical damage) every second. Also during the duration Bat gains 10/15/20/25/30 protections.

Ability 2: Harsh Gravity: At the target area, Bat intensifies gravity. Any enemy within it will take 50/60/70/80/90(+30% physical damage) every .5 seconds for 3 seconds and is crippled and slowed for 20%.

Ability 3: Cosmic Energy: Bat releases a cone of cosmic energy in front of her. This ability will deal 80/120/160/200/240(+25% magical damage) to all enemies hit. If this ability is used and it hits harsh gravity. The harsh gravity changes animation and slows for 30% instead.

Ability 4: Comet Strike: Bat calls forth a powerful comet. This comet will come directly from behind her 1 second after the ability is activated. It will come in at a very steep angle dealing 90/120/150/180/210(+20% magical damage) to all enemies it passes by. If the comet hits anyone directly it will deal 2.5x the damage and deal damage to any enemies in a slightly larger area around the landing area. This ability has a delay on it for the time activated to the comet arrival time. But the comet moves very quickly. This ability is hard for me to explain and it may seem over powered but how I think about it, it will be very difficult yet fun to use.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 8, 2014 3:12pm | Report
A few things-
She has everything. She's got a nuke, a slow, protections, a cripple, AoE, singe target, and hard CC.
Also, Harsh Gravity has PhysPower scaling. Not sure if that was intentional but that's a bit weird. Her ult seems pretty interesting, considering it can deal upwards of 1000 damage at rank 5 if you've farmed well.
I'm not sure how her passive would work with her her 2. Everyone getting pulled to everyone else consistently and also slowed and crippled.
That's basically a free ranged Hades ultimate with more damage.
On top of that, the slow can be augmented by the 3 and everyone would have a constant 50% slow.
Also, the duration of Asteroid belt is way too short. 1 second is like, 10 damage at rank one. I would give her a consistent duration for her one and increase some stats.
Overall, I think Bat would be pretty cool but a few things need tweaking.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 9, 2014 5:40am | Report
Yeah I'm not the best at coming up with perfect numbers and the passive is terrible. But I only post my god ideas as ways to push forth more and different ideas. Not necessarily to make a perfect god that will be taken straight from here and be put into the game. I just want to share so cool new ability ideas as well as new gods. Thank you though for your comment.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }