Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bahlam Mayan Protector God

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Bahlam Mayan Protector God 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » January 26, 2014 7:59pm | Report
Bahlam: Jaguar God( protector) assassin.

Passive: Mobile Support: while out of combat, Bahlam gains a bonus of 4% movement speed.

Ability 1: Spinning Dive: Bahlam goes into a fast spin in a line in front of him( speed and length of agnis dash but a little narrower). Deals 100/130/160/190/220/250(+30% physical power) to all enemies hit. Passes through minions, but if an enemy god is hit, they will we knocked back a small distance.

Ability 2: Clamp: Bahlam bites an enemy god in front of him( a distance a little longer than melee range) and deals 10/20/30/40/50(+20% physical damage) a second for 3 seconds. During this time the enemy is slowed for 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% and crippled. If all 3 ticks land, a bleed of 10/15/20/25/30(+5% physical power) every half a second for 2 seconds is applied.

Ability 3: Deflection: Bahlam roars, giving all allies in the targeted area cc cleanse and 1 second of immunity. It will also give the targeted god 10/15/20/25/30 protections. Can be used on himself.

Ability 4: The Protector: Bahlam very quickly sprints to the targeted allied god in danger. From the time activated until the time reached, Bahlam will take 2/8,3/8,4/8,5/8,6/8 of the damage that ally takes, and the ally will take the rest. When Bahlam arrives he will stand next to his allied god for .5 seconds, and then sprint at the enemy that did the most damage. When he lands on that enemy he will swipe them 3 times dealing 1/2 of the damage he took each swipe. Each swipe will knock the enemy back away from the ally ulted. When Bahlam is moving to the allied god he moves as fast as neith's ultimate. Bahlam and his ally are immune to crits and damage ramp related item passives. While on his way to his ally Bahlam is immune to all other damage and cc. But as soon as he arrives that goes away.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » January 27, 2014 6:47am | Report
I really don't know what this god is.
His passive is underwhelming.
His 1 is fine, as an assassin.
His 2 is dumb. It's everything. It's a slow, cripple and bleed in one move.
Get rid of his 3. It's not assassin move at all. He's like an awkward mix between a Guardian and Assassin when combined with his ult.
This ult gives me a headache. It's like an overpowered mix between Defender of Olympus and Kayle's intervention. It basically makes Athena obsolete when you move as fast as Neith's arrow when moving towards them.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » January 27, 2014 2:32pm | Report
i agree with the 3 needing some stuff removed, but the ultimate is basically gonna stay relatively the same in my mind. But thank you :)

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » January 28, 2014 9:35am | Report
Bergmeister wrote:

i agree with the 3 needing some stuff removed, but the ultimate is basically gonna stay relatively the same in my mind. But thank you :)

Not to be pushy, but you really need to change the ultimate. Not just change it, really, but rework it. There would be no reason to play Athena with this god doing everything she does better than she does it. Also, his dash needs to be slowed down. The fast Agni dash is his thing and nobody else should have that kind of escape.
I also just realized that his 3 is basically a better version of Hel's Cleanse. So if you look at what he is, he's got Agni's mobility, Hel's team support and Athena's global map presence.
Like, what?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }