Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Babi,King of Baboons

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Babi,King of Baboons 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » November 22, 2014 5:57am | Report
Hello fellow SMITEfire friends,here is my take on what Babi's kit should be(me and supersword23 worked on the base together, but I have a different idea)!
Hope you enjoy!

Pantheon:Egyptian
Role:Warrior
Able to stack multiple CCs together, great damage, good chase.

Passive:Baboon Frenzy

Whenever Babi takes damage, deals damage or casts an ability part of his frenzy bar will fill up and staying out of combat will decrease the frenzy bar slowly.When Babi's frenzy bar becomes full, he will gain a attack damage,damage mitigation and attack speed buff, he will also take no damage from towers or pheonixes while in a frenzy.After the frenzy his bar will reset and he must wait 10s before being able to fill his frenzy bar again.

Attack damage, damage mitigation and attack speed buff:40%
Buff duration:3s

1st ability:Baboon call

When active(You can toggle this ability on and off) he will gain a baboon ally that will attack the nearest enemy, if Babi attacks an enemy his ally baboon will switch to that target(The ally will not attack gold fury or fire giant unless Babi is doing so).While the ally baboon is active Babi will lose mana(5% of his mana per second).The baboon cannot regen health while active but will regen health will inactive(There will be a small health bar underneath your own showing his health).If the baboon is killed,this ability will go on a cooldown.

Baboon damage:15/30/45/60/75(+50% of your physical power)damage per hit
Baboon health:200/400/600/800/1000(+50% of your current health)
Attack speed:1.5 attacks per second(+20% of your current attack speed)
Movement speed:2x Babi's movement speed

CD(If baboon is killed):15s

2nd ability:Reckless charge

Babi dashes forward knocking up all minions hit until he hits a god,he will then deal damage, throw the god and stun them, if he throws them into a wall the stun duration is doubled.

Damage:60/120/180/240/300(+60% of your physical power)
Stun duration:1s
Throw distance:20ft

CD:12s

3rd ability:Raging smash

Babi raises his fists and smashes them into the groud dealing massive damage and knocking up all enemies then slowing them.

Build-up time:1.5s
Damage:90/180/270/360/450(+90% of your physical power)
Knock-up duration:1s
Slow:40% for 3 seconds

CD:11/10/9/8/7s

4th ability:Primal roar

Babi roars and beats his chest(while doing this he is CC immune) fearing all enemies around him in a large circle area and globally giving a buff to all his allies, this will also immediately fill his frenzy bar but the frenzy will last longer.

Fear duration:1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4s
Buff:+20% attack damage,damage mitigation and attack speed.
Frenzy and buff duration:4/4.25/4.5/4.75/5s

CD:90/85/80/75/70s

Thanks for reading my Babi god idea!
And props to supersword23!

Deltacow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » December 5, 2014 5:13pm | Report
Smite needs more Monkey Gods.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }