Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Atlus, The Pillar of the World

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Atlus, The Pillar of the World 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 17, 2013 8:06pm | Report
Hi there, I'm swampy and I've been playing smite since bakasura was new. So, here, have a god idea. All critiques are welcome, although just telling me that it sucks doesn't help much.

God: Atlas, The Carrier of the sky
Role: Physical Bruiser\Tank

Idea: A god who, although great at dealing and receiving damage, gives up his speed for such. He has a good amount of CC as well, but is unable to play as a full assassin. Somewhat similar to Athena.

Health: 490 (+90)
Mana: 179 (+28)
Speed: 365
Range: 15 (melee)
Attack per second: 0.62 (+0.04)
Physical Power: 31 (+1.55)
Magical power: 0
Physical protection: 20 (+3.1)
Magical protection: 30 (+. 9)
Health regen: 8 (+0.86)
Mana regen: 3.5 (+0.2)

Passive: Weight of the Globe: As Atlus comes into contact with enemy gods, his globe becomes slowly heavier, increasing his physical power and defenses, but lowering his movement and attack speed, for every enemy that he can see (Up to 3)
Power: 15\25\35
Defenses: 10\20\30
Move Speed Debuff: 5\7.5\10%
Attack Speeds debuff: 6\8\10%

Ability 1: Mark the Sky: Atlas smashes his globe into the ground, dealing damage to all enemies and marking enemy gods. Marked gods have a slow relative to how far away from Atlas they are, and take a penalty to their powers when attacking Atlas' Allies, excluding Atlas himself. Atlas can also see marked enemies on the map (unless he is blinded). When a marked enemy gets to the maximum range of the mark, they are stunned and then slowed afterwards. Minions take 1.15X damage and have no effect added to them.
Damage: 50\75\105\140\180 (+100% of phys power)
Radius: 15 (cone)
Stun: 1s
Slow: 40%
Slow per range: 10\15% per 80 ft
power debuff: 10%
Mark Range: 160 ft(guessing that this is ok, The map size isn't said anywhere that I can find)
Mark lifetime: 6s
Cost: 50\58\66\74\96
Cooldown: 15s

Ability 2: Gravitys Embrace: Atlas throws his globe to the target location to deal initial damage, and it comes back to him, pulling and damaging enemy gods and knocking away enemy minions. Atlas can not move for the duration.
Initial Damage: 40\80\110\130\160 (+60% phys power)
Damage per Tick: 15\25\35\45\60 (+15% phys power)
Radius: 20 (AoE)
Cost: 70\75\80\85\90
Cooldown: 14\13\12\12\11s

Ability 3: Planetary Power: Atlas gives up a bit of his speed to heal himself and all allies in an area, and snares all enemies in the area
Radius: 35
Healing: 50\75\105\135\165 (+50% of phys power)
Snare: 2s
Slow: 20\20\15\15\10%
Slow time: 4s
Cooldown: 10s
Cost: 60\70\80\90\100

Ability 4 (ultimate): Round the World: Atlas chooses a place on the map that he has sight, and then jumps up through his globe into the chosen location, creating a hole in space. The globe then Expands underneath him, and he begins to roll on it. Any enemy caught is carried with him, wherein they take damage every second and are silenced, although they can still hit him. At the end, Atlas' globe shrinks, pushing all caught enemies through the original hole. Atlas also has reduced protections from attacks made by enemies not caught in the globe during the duration.

Damage Per Tick: 45\50\55\60\65 (+70% of phys power)
Duration: 5s
Protection Debuff: 15\25\35\45\50
Cost: 100\110\110\120\130
Cooldown: 90\87\84\81\78s

Thank you for reading, and goodnight.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 17, 2013 11:39pm | Report
I really, really, really like this kit, very interesting and awesome my only quip. For the passive, change the movement speed debuff stats with the attack speed. This is because say you have to escape, movement speed is much more important, plus from this kit he doesn't seem to rely to much on auto-attacks. Other than that this kit is very fun and interesting, I would personally love to play him.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 18, 2013 7:00am | Report
thanks for the input M4x, And I understand were your coming from. My big thing is that if I switch them, he may border on not being able to auto-attack PERIOD in team fights because of the lowering. Although, I understand your sentiment, so a lowering of the speed debuff makes sense. Just trying my hardest to keep him from becoming a generic assassin ;P

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » August 20, 2013 8:43am | Report
He doesn't look like a tank or bruiser: He looks more like a jungler and ganker, being prepared to finish off enemies with his mark and ult. He also becomes more tanky when fighting gods, while being more offense when fighting minions, he also has the bonus of movement speed, when walking through jungle. Really looks like a flanker, is mobile out of combat, marks enemies, deals damage,and then uses ult to finish when needed.

His planetary power gives him a supportive and CC role, he looks like a jack of all trades, good health and health gain, CC, support, jungler, easy to kill minion waves, assassin with his marking and ult, together with initiator.

I think this free warding with his mark will require him to suck at other fields.

Also all of his powers have so many elements, so many debuffs and stuff. Less effects would make it more simplistic, because otherwise, with this god you create a steep learning curve without adding a lot of depth.

I would want to see Atlas also as bruiser or tank. Mostly as tank.

MyGoldfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 20, 2013 8:50am | Report
Well I disagree. His 1 enables Allies to catch up to an enemy and get me hike they are stunn because the ran. But it also allows your jungler to see where the enemy is going. Hs 2 roots him in place so it makes him easily targetable. His 3 heals allies. And his ultimate allows him to come to the aide of allies in need, or get to a team fight. Oh and I noticed something that could be fixed. With his 3, make it so that the slow decreases as you level it up, because this way as other people level up their speed boosts, it still lets him get away, slightly faster then it owud if the slow increased.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 20, 2013 8:57am | Report
The Speed thing isn't really a thing, as his passive lowers it. Also, he was made to lack the power to gank as he has the movement speed debuff. Also, the mark isn't a free ward, as it only gives site of the god hit and only shows it to Atlus. I made it to counter gods like Loki because their annoying to most tanks. Yes, he could gank, but it's harder for him because of the speed lowering. Also, really low mana and high costs. He can jungle, but he can't really use his basic for it. He isn't a pure tank, he's a bruiser so he needs to atleast have the capability to kill. But yeah, I'll lower the bonus damage to minions to around 1.15X, since I agree that it's kinda silly
EDIT: Oh, and M4X, thanks! Yeha, that makes sence, so I changed it. Thanks for the input!

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » August 20, 2013 9:19am | Report

The Speed thing isn't really a thing, as his passive lowers it. Also, he was made to lack the power to gank as he has the movement speed debuff. Also, the mark isn't a free ward, as it only gives site of the god hit and only shows it to Atlus. I made it to counter gods like Loki because their annoying to most tanks. Yes, he could gank, but it's harder for him because of the speed lowering. Also, really low mana and high costs. He can jungle, but he can't really use his basic for it. He isn't a pure tank, he's a bruiser so he needs to atleast have the capability to kill. But yeah, I'll lower the bonus damage to minions to around 1.15X, since I agree that it's kinda silly
EDIT: Oh, and M4X, thanks! Yeha, that makes sence, so I changed it. Thanks for the input!

well at the start of the game, use the sprint boost or so, flank dudes, hit them once with, marked for life. Then you have a free ward, and the part of atlas only seeing it, as soon as the team has microphone, atlas just says the positions... In random match this won't be that easy, the communication.

MyGoldfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 20, 2013 9:21am | Report
yeah, the big thing is that I may want to lesten the range on the mark. I honestly don't know the dimensions of the map, though, so yeah...

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » August 20, 2013 9:45am | Report

yeah, the big thing is that I may want to lesten the range on the mark. I honestly don't know the dimensions of the map, though, so yeah...

I like the mark idea, but yeah, maybe for another god, that is more focused on that kind of things.

MyGoldfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 20, 2013 10:19am | Report
I would say they are marked for like 6 seconds. But if they break the mark range, then they get stunned and it consumes the mark.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }