Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Atlas, The Holder of the World

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Atlas, The Holder of the World 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LocusWk » August 20, 2015 6:00pm | Report
Smite God Idea: Something me and my friend thought up at work, sounded like a good idea. Mainly thought of him because he is a good fighter, and I haven't seen any Greek Titans put into the game, like Cronus, Atlas, Prometheus, or Gaia. I'll let you guys fine tune the numbers if you feel necessary.

Atlas, The Holder of the World
Pantheon: Greek
Class: Guardian/Warrior
Attack Style: Fist Melee Magical/Fist Melee Physical

Passive: The Titans Burden: (Stackable up to 10) For every ability used against the Titan, he loses 1% (at 1 stack, and 10% at 10 stacks) of his speed, but has his physical protections and abilities increased by 1% (at 1 stack, and 10% at 10 stacks)

Move 1: Earthshaker, type: Charge
Atlas charges forward damaging all enemies in front of him and grabbing the first god he hits, slam them into the ground causing damage and a small stun (0.25 at lvl 1, 1.25 at lvl 5)

Move 2: Graviton Pull, type: Cone
Atlas summons an effigy of the Earth, and uses its gravitational pull to bring other gods towards him. (Will have a similar movement effect to Cabrakans Tremor ability)

Move 3: Worlds Weight, type: Buff
Atlas finds a moment of strength increasing his protections and magical/physical power temporarily.

Ult/Move 4: Share the Burden, type: Ground Target
Atlas throws all the weight he has accumulated from the Titans Burden passive at a group of enemies. Gods caught in the middle take max damage and are stunned for a max of 3 seconds. Gods caught on the outer edge take 40% of max and are stunned for 1.5 seconds and slowed for 3 seconds. This attack completely removes all stacks of Titan's Burden, starting again when hit by an enemy gods ability.

Like I said, you guys can change up the numbers and names if you feel you need too. These names were thought up on the job, after an hour or so of baking in the Florida sun, so our heads were a little fried. Wasn't too sure what I should do for the damage numbers. Looking for any and all suggestions, tips or overall ideas for Atlas.

LocusWk

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » August 21, 2015 3:11am | Report
sounds like a interesting idea. just wondering though what would he look like in game?

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LocusWk » August 21, 2015 8:13pm | Report
Not too sure what he would look like in game. I have a friend drawing a rough sketch of what he might look like. If I like it, I'll probably go with it. Was looking for something like the Atlas from God of War 2, with 4 arms and the slight lava texture.

LocusWk

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » August 29, 2015 1:11pm | Report
sounds good. in my mind i had a six armed version with his middle arms keeping a hold of a globe or giant rock on his back but your idea would probably be more interesting design wise

necroshadow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }