Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anniversary Throwback Skins

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Anniversary Throwback Skins 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » March 7, 2015 9:42am | Report
It's been 4 years since Smite came out. Since next year is going to be the 5th year it came out, I think it would be interesting if they made some throwback skins for their 5 year anniversary of the past like the original Sun Wukong skin for Hun Batz, the classic Hel, and so on. Give the skins a updated look with a new skin card to go along with it, and maybe use the same or a new voice pack to sound like the original voice of the old gods. I'm not sure if they are going to do it, but it would be nice to see what the original looked like since some of the players weren't around when it first started.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DustZX » March 7, 2015 10:04am | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

It's been 4 years since Smite came out. Since next year is going to be the 5th year it came out, I think it would be interesting if they made some throwback skins for their 5 year anniversary of the past like the original Sun Wukong skin for Hun Batz, the classic Hel, and so on. Give the skins a updated look with a new skin card to go along with it, and maybe use the same or a new voice pack to sound like the original voice of the old gods. I'm not sure if they are going to do it, but it would be nice to see what the original looked like since some of the players weren't around when it first started.

i approve this ( i want a retro bakasura skin )

DustZX

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nfounder3 » March 7, 2015 10:42am | Report
This needs to happen. (REALY wanting bock old kali)

nfounder3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » March 7, 2015 11:12am | Report
Old Kali will likely never happen as the reason they changed it in the first place was to make an attempt at satisfying the Upset Hindu Community. It's a nice thought though. I'd love to see a retro Nu-Wa, Bakasura, Bastet, SWK (For Batz), Hel, and Agni

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » March 8, 2015 10:50am | Report
Estidien wrote:

Old Kali will likely never happen as the reason they changed it in the first place was to make an attempt at satisfying the Upset Hindu Community. It's a nice thought though. I'd love to see a retro Nu-Wa, Bakasura, Bastet, SWK (For Batz), Hel, and Agni

personally the fact it annoyed the hindu community confuses me since in most traditional depictions of kali she looked just like she did in smite originaly (bare chest with a necklace of skulls covering her dignity)

necroshadow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }