Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

All Gold/Diamond Skins need fixin'!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » All Gold/Diamond Skins need fixin'! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Andrew8496 » April 22, 2016 1:20am | Report
I'll start off by saying this first, I love this game! Started a little over a month ago with absolutely no MOBA experience, and now play it every single day! That aside... I have one complaint! With my little knowledge of the MOBA gaming, it has taken me a while to finally get my first God their golden skin. I didn't even realize the different skins until I was rank 2 with my god! When I was told that I could unlock a golden skin I was all over it! It's great that there is challenge skins! But when I saw that skin on my Thor..... May God bless me with how much over load of the gold was on the skin! It looks ridiculous! I emediatley looked at every challenge skin for the characters and most look a little ungodly! (No pun intended) But seriously! The best ones were ones where the Gold was not the physical skin! Artemis, Apollo, Balona, Anubis, Chiron, Etc. all look fantastic! It makes me want to play those gods and rank them up just because of how rewarding and good they look after you unlock there challenge skins! I think you guys need to really buff up those challenge skins man. For players like me that take a century to get a high enough level with a god to get them gold would seriously appreciate the reasonably upgraded skins. All I am really asking for is the gods physical skin not be dipped in the depths of El Dorado's golden pools. As much as you guys put so much attention into the gods themselves, I really think you could put a little more effort in the skins that you have to work and play your game for. Thanks for your time and consideration! Y'all are still the best! 😘

Andrew8496

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » April 22, 2016 1:26am | Report
Don't worry, they're gradually updating all of the old mastery skins which turn the god into a shiny lump of gold. (the ones with only parts covered by gold are the new ones) But they're not in the rush to do so because thanks to this there's more content that can be released every single patch and they won't update them all at the time. (basically every patch 1 god's golden/legendary/diamond skins get upgraded)

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SpectralTangent » April 22, 2016 6:19am | Report
Yeah, that's been a problem for a while. I've loved playing as Freya since I started, but her mastery skins are just... Ugly. They'll get to her eventually, I know but I hope she's one of the sooner ones
"Keep your friends close and your enemies within range of your primary firearm... So you can shoot 'em!"

SpectralTangent

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Andrew8496 » April 22, 2016 3:53pm | Report
Okay well that's great news to hear that they are going to fix them slowly at least! Thanks fellas!

Andrew8496

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }