Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ah Ciliz, Mayan God of Solar Eclipses (Ranged Magical Support)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ah Ciliz, Mayan God of Solar Eclipses (Ranged Magical Support) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 21, 2014 11:04am | Report
Hidden Passive -
Ah Ciliz gets 1 extra gold for killing Apollo and Ra, referencing his betrayal of the sun god in Maya lore.

Passive - Solar Umbra
After using 5 abilities, Ah Ciliz's next basic ability will have a .5 second cooldown, not affected by cooldown reduction.

Ability 1 - Moonstrike
Ah Ciliz throws a bolt of concentrated lunar energy in a circle shape in front of him, dealing 90/110/130/150/160 (+40% magical power) to all enemies hit, stealing 10/20/30/40/40 protections and giving them to Ah Ciliz and all nearby allies for 3 seconds.
Mana Cost - 70/70/80/90/100
Cooldown - 10

Ability 2 - Devour Light
Ah Ciliz eclipses target area or ally of the sun's light, causing all enemies in the area to be slowed for 5/10/15/20/25% and unable to see outside the radius. Lasts 5 seconds. If cast on an ally, they receive 25% more movespeed for the duration. All enemies within the radius take 50/60/70/80/80 (+20% magic power) per second.
Mana Cost - 70/80/90/100/100
Cooldown - 16

Ability 3 - Betrayal
Ah Ciliz switches places with target enemy god, stunning them for .5s once they arrive at Ah Ciliz's former location. Ah Ciliz then gains 30/40/50/60/80 of the target god's protections for 4 seconds after casting Betrayal.
Mana Cost - 70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown - 13 seconds

Ultimate - Eternal Eclipse

Ah Ciliz causes his allies' health and mana bars to become invisible to the enemy team for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5 seconds.
No Cost
180 second cooldown.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » February 22, 2014 11:32am | Report
My problem is that he only has 1 attacking ability.Even Chang´e used to have 1 normal ability that did damage.He is just tottaly useless when the only thing he does is buff and debuff.I dont understand his 2 if its like Geb´s shield or a big AoE .And how do you want to build him ?(i dont know if he is a Tank or maybe like an Aphrodite ?)
And you should remove the percentage of his 3.Just make it flat because if a tank gets max physical protections(i think its 325) you will get 195 physical protections. REALLY?
I hope it doesn´t stack with the second 3 from your passive.
But i really like the ult and how you managed to make the cooldowns fit so well to what they do.
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Odd Arcade » February 22, 2014 12:08pm | Report
CrystalStorm wrote:

And how do you want to build him ?(i dont know if he is a Tank or maybe like an Aphrodite ?)

Im gonnah take a guess and say he'd be a tank just because of that level of CC and team buffs and lack of actual damaging abilities.

Love his 3 ability - betrayal... JUST SOUNDS AWESOMEE!!!!
Good job man

Odd Arcade
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 22, 2014 12:14pm | Report
CrystalStorm wrote:

My problem is that he only has 1 attacking ability.Even Chang´e used to have 1 normal ability that did damage.He is just tottaly useless when the only thing he does is buff and debuff.I dont understand his 2 if its like Geb´s shield or a big AoE .And how do you want to build him ?(i dont know if he is a Tank or maybe like an Aphrodite ?)
And you should remove the percentage of his 3.Just make it flat because if a tank gets max physical protections(i think its 325) you will get 195 physical protections. REALLY?
I hope it doesn´t stack with the second 3 from your passive.
But i really like the ult and how you managed to make the cooldowns fit so well to what they do.

Alright, so he's supposed to be a CC machine who really disrupts the fight, not a huge damage source. If your supports are your primary damage dealers (aside from Hel maybe) then you have a bit of a problem.

His 2 is like Geb's shield in an AOE around a person, causing all enemies IN the radius to not be able to see OUTSIDE the radius, kinda like a single target Xbalanque ult without the stun.

I will add some damage to the kit (how does DOT on the shield sound?) and I'll make it flat protections.

Thanks for the feedback.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }