Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ah Chuy Kak, Mayan god of War and Destruction (Hunter)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ah Chuy Kak, Mayan god of War and Destruction (Hunter) 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 1, 2014 3:04pm | Report
Ah Chuy Kak, Mayan god of War and Destruction (Hunter)

Passive
Ah Chuy Kak's basic attacks and damaging skills increase his basic attack damage and lifsteal by 9%, damage increasing up to 5 stacks, lifesteal increasing up to 2 stacks.

Ability One
8 second cooldown, 70/80/90/100/110 mana.
Ah Chuy Kak throws three flaming daggers in a cone, dealing 30/50/70/90/110 (+60% of your physical power) to each enemy hit. If only one enemy is hit, the damage is increased by 20%. These daggers apply on-hit effects.

Ability Two 1.5 second cooldown, 20/30/40/50/60 mana.
Ah Chuy Kak does an extremely short dash in target direction. His next basic attack will deal an additional 8% (+1% per 100 physical power) of the target's current health as physical damage. The next attack buff has a 10 second cooldown.

Ability Three 9 second cooldown, 80/90/100/100/110 mana.
Ah Chuy Kak hurls a massive bolt of stone that deals 60/70/80/90/100 damage (plus 50% physical power) to the first enemy hit, stealing 20% movespeed for 2 seconds. While Ah Chuy Kak has the stolen movespeed, he also has an extra 5/10/15/20/25% lifesteal.

Ultimate
85 second cooldown, 90/100/100/110/120 mana.
Ah Chuy Kak debuffs target enemy (Stone Shield-like targeting system) dealing an initial 15%(+1% per 100 physical power)of the targets maximum health and returning the same amount over the duration of the ultimate. Additionally, Ah Chuy Kak steals 30/40/50/50/50% of the target's attack speed. Also, his auto attacks will penetrate 15% of the target's armor for the duration of the ultimate. 8 second duration.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 6, 2014 1:28pm | Report
Feedback anyone?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DroboBrandegee » February 12, 2014 8:24am | Report
hmm, it looks interesting. First I'm going to say that these abilities aren't very indicative of Hunter class. Might consider other classes for him. But besides that I like it thought the ultimate has too low a cooldown and no one should have a dash on a 1.5 second cooldown. That would allow him to get out of everything without any trouble... might consider making that more like 5 seconds.

DroboBrandegee

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 14, 2014 6:41pm | Report

hmm, it looks interesting. First I'm going to say that these abilities aren't very indicative of Hunter class. Might consider other classes for him. But besides that I like it thought the ultimate has too low a cooldown and no one should have a dash on a 1.5 second cooldown. That would allow him to get out of everything without any trouble... might consider making that more like 5 seconds.

If you've ever played League of Legends, the dash is a bit like Vayne's tumble. It's an extremely short dash and only goes on cooldown once you autoattack something. It's supposed to be used to dodge things mid-fight.

He's meant to be able to duel people, but have a weak laning phase.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DroboBrandegee » February 15, 2014 5:16am | Report
I'm not a big LoL fan, but I know the character your talking about. I didn't understand just how short the dash is, maybe you should put in the exact distance he travels. Still If it is that short, does it have any usefulness as an escape?

DroboBrandegee

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 15, 2014 7:12am | Report

I'm not a big LoL fan, but I know the character your talking about. I didn't understand just how short the dash is, maybe you should put in the exact distance he travels. Still If it is that short, does it have any usefulness as an escape?

I mean, I guess you could use it to escape (dodging vital CC, avoiding slows, and such)
It's a dash, so dashes are used to escape, but it's too short to be an Agni level "Press 3, escape gank"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DroboBrandegee » February 15, 2014 8:35am | Report
Sloogz wrote:

It's a dash, so dashes are used to escape, but it's too short to be an Agni level "Press 3, escape gank"

In that case I guess it isn't too op, at first I thought it was an Agni or Cupid length dash every 1.5 seconds.

DroboBrandegee

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 15, 2014 9:16am | Report

In that case I guess it isn't too op, at first I thought it was an Agni or Cupid length dash every 1.5 seconds.

It's about the length of Bakasura's Eat Minion, maybe a little longer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DroboBrandegee » February 15, 2014 9:26am | Report
Ah well that's not too bad

DroboBrandegee

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » February 16, 2014 10:55pm | Report
I would have so much fun playing him.
Also how do you think he would look, cause his abilities are like mixed elements.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }