Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Aether. Greek Elemental of Air and Light (Melee Physical Assassin)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Aether. Greek Elemental of Air and Light (Melee Physical Assassin) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 15, 2014 5:15pm | Report
Passive - Rising Sunlight
Upon ranking up his abilities to rank 5, they gain additional effects. Aether runs off Energy, which is restored by using his abilities in succession, restoring 90-110% of the cost based on level. Using abilities causes his Energy to regenerate slower than normal.

Ability 1 - Sunlight Wave (8 second cooldown, 50 energy)
Aether projects a wave of light that reveals the first target hit for 5 seconds, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+30% of your physical power)
If Sunlight Wave hits a target, Aether may cast Swiftness of the Wind
Swiftness of the Wind is a dash that hits the target revealed by Sunlight Wave for
60/90/120/150/180 (+30% of your physical power)
At rank 5, the dash slows everyone around the target dashed to by 20% for 1 second.

Ability 2 - Wind Gate (12 second cooldown, 75 energy)
Aether places a jetstream at target area which lasts for 7 seconds. At any time, Aether may teleport back to his gate, cleansing any CC effects. If Wind Gate is used mid-dash from Swiftness of the Wind, Aether teleports immediately behind the target he is dashing to.
At rank 5, Aether will deal 95/155/215/275/335 (+80% of your physical power) to all enemies nearby with a gust of wind before teleporting back. If at rank 5 mid-dash, Aether will deal 1.5x more damage upon arrival.

Ability 3 - Lightspeed (Passive ability)
Grants Aether 10/20/30/40/50% attack speed
Every 3rd autoattack against the same target will steal 5% of the target's movespeed, which gradually returns over 2.5 seconds.
At rank 5, the attacking movement speed debuff is removed until the next proc of Lightspeed

Ultimate - Absolute Spectrum (90 second cooldown, 100 energy)
Aether transforms into the core of the sun, unleashing a wave of sunlight to a target marked by Sunlight Wave.
The wave will deal 150/200/350/400/500 physical damage (+75% physical power) . Enemies caught on the outer edges of the wave are blinded and knocked up. They are then marked with a sunlight ray that, what hit by any of Aether's abilities, will reset his basic cooldowns.
At rank 5, the scaling is increased to 90% physical power.

Tell me what you think!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 18, 2014 4:57pm | Report
feedback?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » February 18, 2014 5:43pm | Report
I will say, I am quite jealous and I am horrible at reviews and comments unlike you. You come up with these really awesome ideas, and I love them. Only thing I see that isn't technically "original" is the 3, and the double swipe thing like master yi, but that isn't a big deal at all. And the ultimate is a little weird for an assassin. An assassin is heavy single target damage and this ultimate is heavy on area damage.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 19, 2014 6:30pm | Report
Bergmeister wrote:

I will say, I am quite jealous and I am horrible at reviews and comments unlike you. You come up with these really awesome ideas, and I love them. Only thing I see that isn't technically "original" is the 3, and the double swipe thing like master yi, but that isn't a big deal at all. And the ultimate is a little weird for an assassin. An assassin is heavy single target damage and this ultimate is heavy on area damage.

Alright, so I made the ult single target. I agree that he really shouldn't have that much AOE.

I realized that his 3 was a heinous copy of Double Strike. Switched that around. (Funny story, I was in a game of League with some friends, and my friend mentioned Yi's passive. I was like "oh **** guys i gotta do something" and left the game to come change it. Came here, saw your comment.)
Thanks for the feedback.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }