Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Achlys, Goddess of Poison

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Achlys, Goddess of Poison 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazzMcTazz » March 8, 2014 2:14am | Report
Achlys is the greek goddess of the death mist and poison. Death Mist is depicted as the black that covers your vision as you die. Her appearance is described as pale, grey hair, emaciated, and weeping, with chattering teeth, swollen knees, long nails on her fingers, bloody cheeks, and her shoulders thickly covered with dust. Now the appearance of her I think should keep some of if not most of the qualities listed here. But giving that appearance an Alchemist style twist to the character, like some kind of cool overcoat with some bottles hanging from it. I would love to see a character depicted as an Alchemist, maybe even add some cool looking gas mask to go with the death mist/poison idea. Also, being the goddess of poison, I'd love to see her focused more on damage over time abilities.

Achlys: God of Poison (Mage)

Pros: High Area Damage, High Mobility
Cons: Low Burst Damage.

Passive: Death Mist: Achlys' abilities and basic attacks apply the mist of death upon her foes. Causing them to take (5 + 1 * level) damage every 1s. Her abilities gain a bonus effect if the foe hit has the maximum amount stacks.
Duration: 5s
Max stacks: 6
How the damage would work, is the base damage is 5 and she does 1 aditional damage for her level. So at level 1 it would do 6 damage per stack every 1s, at level 20 she would do 25 damage per stack every 1s.

Ability 1: Choking Gas: Achlys throws a bottle of poison gas at the target location causing a cloud of gas to erupt from the shattered bottle. Enemies within the gas cloud take 15/30/45/60/75(+10% magical damage) every .6s for 6s. Enemy gods hit by Choking Gas with Max Death Wish stacks are silenced for 1s.
Mana: 50/60/70/80/90
Cooldown: 11 seconds

Ability 2: Gas Out!: Achlys slams a bottle of poison gas on the ground at her feet dealing (20/35/50/65/80(+70% magical power) on the initial explosion and leaving a cloud of poison gas before rolling backwards. Enemies struck by the gas cloud take 8/16/24/32/40(+15% magical power) every .5s for 3s. Enemy gods that take damage from Gas Out's initial hit with full stacks of Death Mist are stunned for 1s.
Mana: 45/60/75/90/105
Cooldown: 16 seconds

Ability 3: Poison Trail: Achlys opens two bottles of poison gas from within each hand and dashes a short distance forward, leaving a trail of gas across the route traveled dealing 10/20/30/40/50(+20% magical damage) every 1s for 5s and slams the remaining bottles of gas to explode on the ground at her end location, dealing 40/65/90/115/140(+60% magical damage) at the explosion. Enemy gods hit by Poison Trail's end explosion damage with full Death Wish stacks have their magical protections reduced for 3s.
Protection debuff: 10/15/20/25/30
Mana: 40/55/70/85/100
Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13 seconds

Ultimate: Black Mist of Decay: Achlys drinks a bottle of black liquid, turning her body into a black mist and increasing her movement speed by 40%. All enemies around her take 30/50/70/90/110(+40% magical damage) every .5s for 5s. Enemy gods that have full Death Mist stacks and are hit by Black Mist of Decay are slowed by 35% for 2s. Achlys is immune to damage and CC while Black Mist of Death is active.
Duration: 5s
Mana: 90/100/110/120/130
Cooldown: 90 seconds

RazzMcTazz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » March 8, 2014 4:36am | Report
Ult so op. That is all I have to say. Maybe nerd some damage numbers or how it increases the passive damage. Everything else looks really good though

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » March 8, 2014 9:16am | Report
It is just a pure DoT god. That is all she does.Its just DoTDoTDoTDoTDoT. The numbers would need some nerf for sure. Remove the CC immunity from her ult.But then everyone that plays LoL would call her the child of Cassiopeia and Fiddlesticks. Its just the absolutely same as Crowstorm. And remove the 40% bonus damage on the ult and leave the slow. Her ult does just so much damage when you can't outrun her or CC her .
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }