Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

A way to create a god part 4

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » A way to create a god part 4 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » May 31, 2014 1:49am | Report
No voting this time now we will brainstorm on ideas for Ix Tub Tuns abilities like passive auto attack no numbers yet just abilities and ideas. Remember she is the goddess of jade and spitting, she will also be a hunter i'll start. Names can and should be debated

HOW SHE WILL AUTO ATTACK by spiting physical damage jade crystals obviously.

PASSIVE Gobstopper every fifth auto attack she will spit out a larger and faster jade crystal that would do more damage.

FIRST ABILITY Jade buckshot she will fir a cone of jade shards to damage an enemy.

SECONDED ABILITY Jade grenade(yes it rhymes) she will spit out a large crystal that will explode on impact.(lobed AOE effect)

THIRD ABILITY Spit take on activation she will jump back to the location she was 5 seconds ago

ULT Perfect crystal she will fire a somewhat large crystal that goes through the map not locked on just goes through every thing doing damage to all that she hits.

Everyone is welcomed to brainstorm as well the period for brainstorming will end Friday 6/6/2014
and we may vote on which set of abilitys to use.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 31, 2014 10:29am | Report
My ideas
Passive: Jade blessing
After getting hit by an attack Ix Tub starts turning into jade. After 8 attacks she is completely jade and is CC immune for 3s and her attacks will start putting jade on the enemies, slowing them by 2% per attack for the duration.

Ability 1: Rapid spit
Ix Tub gains x/range and is no longer slowed by auto attacking.
She also passively gains attackspeed
Duration: x

Ability 2: Jade Grenade
Ix Tub creates a ball of spikey jade, she can then recast the ability. She then throws the ball on the ground and it shoots spikes all around it. If the spikes hit them they take x bleed damage and are slowed.

Ability 3: Fists of jade
Ix Tub switches to melee for the duration, creating jade fists on her hands that are full of spikes. Attacking enemies gives her bonus speed and causes enemies to bleed.These attacks will also cleave.

Ultimate:
Ix Tub puts herself in a large body becoming a jade giant. When in the giant she can take 4 LARGE steps, each dealing damage and stunning. These steps can go over walls, every step she leaves some jade behind. If enemiesattack these jade parts she takes damage...(Just so it isn't OP)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » May 31, 2014 4:49pm | Report

My ideas
After getting hit by an attack Ix Tub starts turning into jade. After 8 attacks she is completely jade and is CC immune for 3s and her attacks will start putting jade on the enemies, slowing them by 2% per attack for the duration.

Duration: x

Ability 2: Jade Grenade
Ix Tub creates a ball of spikey jade, she can then recast the ability. She then throws the ball on the ground and it shoots spikes all around it. If the spikes hit them they take x bleed damage and are slowed.

Ability 3: Fists of jade
Ix Tub switches to melee for the duration, creating jade fists on her hands that are full of spikes. Attacking enemies gives her bonus speed and causes enemies to bleed.These attacks will also cleave.

Ultimate:
Ix Tub puts herself in a large body becoming a jade giant. When in the giant she can take 4 LARGE steps, each dealing damage and stunning. These steps can go over walls, every step she leaves some jade behind. If enemiesattack these jade parts she takes damage...(Just so it isn't OP)

I like the 1 allot but I feel we need 1 escape because some ults just will wreck those who do not have one.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 31, 2014 9:52pm | Report
Maybe for the escape we make the 1st make her cc immune?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 31, 2014 11:56pm | Report
I don't mean to post this in the wrong section but I keep imaging this goddess as Angel from X-men: First Class

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » May 31, 2014 11:58pm | Report
that would work.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » June 6, 2014 4:56pm | Report
It is now Friday and since not many people joined in the discussion i'll just mix the abilities of both ideas so the ability set will be

Duration: 7s
passive attack speed: 4/7/10/13/16%
range increase: 4/8/12/16/20 feet

Ability 2: Jade shred shot
Ix Tub fires a cone of jade shards that will hit and apply dot to who she hits for 3s 1 tic per 1s
damage: 45/60/75/90/105(+55% of physical power)
DOT: 15/30/45/60/75(+60% of physical power)

Ability 3: Jade Grenade
damage: 75/100/125/150/200(+50% physical power)
DOT: 40/50/60/70/80(+60% physical power)

Ultimate: Crystallization
Ix Tub puts herself in a large body becoming a jade giant. When in the giant she can take 4 LARGE steps, each dealing damage and stunning. These steps can go over walls, every step she leaves some jade behind. If enemies attack these jade parts she takes damage
step distance: 65 feet
step damage area: 10/15/20/25/30 feet
step damage: 100/160/220/280/340(+70% physical power)
stun time: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3s

Base stats
Health 500(+65 per level)
Mana 300(+33 per level
Speed 380
Protections physical 16(+2.5 per level)
protections magical 28(+1.3 per level)
regen mp5 5(+.3 per level)
regen Hp5 10(+.6 per level)
attack 38 (+2.1 per level)+(100% of physical power)
no attack progression

Next part finding some art to represent the goddess, and stat balancing.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }