Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

wukong and hun bats

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » wukong and hun bats 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » October 31, 2013 11:09pm | Report
I feel like now that the new sun wukong has is here, hun batz wont really get played a lot. idk just a thought.
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BrotherMonkey » October 31, 2013 11:15pm | Report
Really ? I'm meeting him in two games out of three And very often he is in both teams.

BrotherMonkey

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SuperTibzz » October 31, 2013 11:30pm | Report
You're seeing Batz a lot now cause he's on free rotation. I wouldn't be surprised if he's mostly gone after he's taken off.

SuperTibzz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 31, 2013 11:51pm | Report
That free rotation

Hun Batz jump is comical try it out, its like a real monkey jump

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SupaAPE » November 1, 2013 5:12am | Report
I think HuN Batz was made because some people preferred that style of play over the new Sun Wukong remake. Whenever you change/remove something, there will always be somebody unhappy.

SupaAPE

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 1, 2013 6:54am | Report
I think Hun Batz, while not as good a bruiser as most, is based around his Fear No Evil, and fits in heavily with some comps. There's nothing wrong with being based around an ult, you ust need to know how to use it. Fear No Evil with [[Darkness of Nights] is nasty. It also combos with other AoE ultimates well. You just really need to know how to use Hun Batz, or else you'll feed - he's not as good a 1v1 bruiser as Guan, Wukong, Tyr, or Fenrir.

I also heavily support Movement Speed/Attack Speed Hun Batz. His jump makes him near unkillable with it - Heartseeker, Hastened Fatalis, Witchstone, Boots, Voidblade, and Frostbound Hammer/Malice/Deathbringer
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 1, 2013 9:23am | Report
Fear no evil = free kill

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 1, 2013 9:30am | Report
Hun Batz is a bruiser? I thought he was an assassin...
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 1, 2013 2:33pm | Report
He's kind of in the middle...he's not a 100-0 champion, but he's not as tanky as a bruiser.
Depends entirely on how he's build, similar to Fenrir (Fenrir can be bruiser or assassin as well)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 1, 2013 4:18pm | Report
I play Hun Batz as assasin...

Fenrir can build bruiser but I don't think you need to build hun batz a bruiser.

Here is my reasoning :

Fenrir
- bruitilize makes you stick on the target so you'll be taking damage from other things, maybe even skills used prior to you attacking.
- He has lifesteal so you can take advantage and survive by getting a defense item
- I'd say mostly because he has to be close for everything is the main reason and bruitilize forcing you to walk into things like whirl pools, ect.

Hun Batz is much better assassin I think.
He doesn't need to be on you for long until he kills you.
His overhand smash does a good big chunk of damage at a decent range with a decent AOE.
All his skills make him have a 50% chance to crit meaning getting MALICE makes it a 90% chance if it actually goes that high.
His NEW monkey toss can be thrown at range WITHOUT teleporting you.
His ult is a free kill most the time.

This is why its a free kill.
- You ult
- Your ult is doing tick damage
- Your ult is fearing them so they can't do anything
- You overhand smash them for alot of damage
- your next attack has 50% crit
- they are still feared while you just did all of that **** on them
- you MIGHT be able to get a quick monkey toss in
- your next attack will have another 50% crit chance
- you can jump on them if they are getting away
- Your over head smash will be up and they will be dead if they somehow didn't die yet.

The 50% crit on every skill used basically means that if you build damage your going to **** **** up.

BY THE WAY

NEW MONKEY TOSS is ****ing awesome on Hun Batz
I forgot that they changed it to where he doesn't teleport unless you choose to teleport.
Now I can just throw it out for damage and CHOOSE when to teleport so its not predictable.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }